Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you NSC on the loo?

D

Deleted User X18H

You know in the mornings and such.

Does your WIFI stretch into there?

I'll give you the 'it's the most appropriate place to read your s*it Timmy' line for free.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Yep

The loo is where I do my best thinking. you can probably tell from my posts that my best thinking is still not much to write home about

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
An 8am overview of NSC's cognoscenti.

article-1345465179982-149FA94C000005DC-523244_466x310.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You're.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll give you the 'it's the most appropriate place to read your s*it Timmy' line for free.
:lol:

Yes my wifi stretches into there and no I don't read NSC, or anything else, on the loo.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So what do you do?
It doesn't take so long that I can't live with my own thoughts for a couple of minutes. I guess I normally contemplate my plans for the coming hours. You know, make a cup of tea, argue with everyone on NSC, that sort of thing.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It doesn't take so long that I can't live with my own thoughts for a couple of minutes. I guess I normally contemplate my plans for the coming hours. You know, make a cup of tea, argue with everyone on NSC, that sort of thing.
Then, to my mind, you're doing it wrong my friend.

I find the toilet to be the last bastion of peace in my toddler filled existence. That room is the only one in the house that I can/would lock to keep everyone else out, I'm not going to waste the chance to use it!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Dropping off a particularly large earthing cable, a CLEAN wipe and a review of NSC first thing in the morning is what makes the day ahead bearable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Then, to my mind, you're doing it wrong my friend.
There's also the hygiene issue. I don't like reading material in toilets. I live on my PC anyway, so it's not like I don't get the chance to post much :)

I find the toilet to be the last bastion of peace in my toddler filled existence. That room is the only one in the house that I can/would lock to keep everyone else out, I'm not going to waste the chance to use it!
Yes, fair point. That daughter of mine never shuts up. I've no idea where she gets it from. Still, mine are older, so I get a few hours peace while they're at school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here