Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny Thing Happened at the Library today

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Thought I'd have a run out to my local library today so put on my best outfit and off I went.
Sat down at one of the computers and plugged in my headset and before you know it, I was having a good old prance around to some music with my jacket swishing around.

Strangely enough, some bloke next to me kept giving me really dirty looks but I ignored him as I thought that if it was annoying him that much, he'd have said something to me.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Michael Caine - Ipcress File (1965) library.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thought I'd have a run out to my local library today so put on my best outfit and off I went.
Sat down at one of the computers and plugged in my headset and before you know it, I was having a good old prance around to some music with my jacket swishing around.

Strangely enough, some bloke next to me kept giving me really dirty looks but I ignored him as I thought that if it was annoying him that much, he'd have said something to me.

You need lessons from [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] :laugh:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Talking of The Ipcress File, ITV is set for a remake.

Joe Cole (Peaky Blinders) will take the role of Harry Palmer alongside Lucy Boynton and Tom Hollander.

BabyishEagerBluefish-small.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here