Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Missing 2

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The first series of this drama was excellent and oft-discussed on NSC. (The one where James Nesbitt and wife lost their young son on holiday in France)

The second series starts tonight on BBC. The premise is almost the reverse: a child who has been missing for years suddenly turns up again. Julien Baptiste is once again called upon to investigate.

I, for one, am looking forward to this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well it's good news the 'child' has turned up though
Yeah I'm not knocking it for everyone else, I'm just a bit pathetic.

The primary school my kids go to expect the kids to walk to school on their own in the last year. Yeah, that's not gonna happen :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

The primary school my kids go to expect the kids to walk to school on their own in the last year. Yeah, that's not gonna happen :)

Just a bit? :D

Personally i prefer my fill of Saturday evening Nordic fare...quite into Beck at the mo

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The first series of this drama was excellent and oft-discussed on NSC. (The one where James Nesbitt and wife lost their young son on holiday in France)

The second series starts tonight on BBC. The premise is almost the reverse: a child who has been missing for years suddenly turns up again. Julien Baptiste is once again called upon to investigate.

Thanks for this - hadn't realised. The first one was brilliantly acted, and quite disturbing.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Great character, cheers, look forward to this.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Thanks for heads up - wife and I really enjoyed the 1st series - will go and set it up to record now ...

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
1st series was great. This one sounds like it'll be similar to the bbc3 show thirteen. Same premise anyway. Nevertheless will give it a go.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Opened this thread thinking it was about Towell and Hambo

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Resident pedant has intelligent young goats that attend school :bowdown:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
just caught up with episode 4 yesterday.......xxxx got real very quick......death by drill
turning out to be superb programme.

still none the wiser why the TV never ever worked in the hotel bedroom in series one....even years after the abduction.......that wierdness still plays on my mind and is going to haunt me till my deathbed

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Just finished watching this weekend - recorded it and binged. Really, that actor Tcheky who plays Baptiste is brilliant in it. Overall, a good strong cast, well acted and the usual twists and turns. Really good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here