Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's the Cardinal's birthday

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
At a time of division, rancour, point scoring, confusion, envy and disagreement, I'm sure NSC can unite and wish one of the Albion fanbase's greatest members a very Happy Birthday.

I'm referring of course to Peter 'the Cardinal' Canning, taxman, Tiffany stalker, singer of 'Bright Eyes', playboy, rumoured to be in the running for the next James Bond, REMF quiz winner, but most of all a bloody nice bloke.

Happy Birthday Cardinal x
e40057bba870f3bbcde1c84abaae5495.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top man, Happy Birthday

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The only man whose song gets sung EVERY game at the Amex, at exactly five minutes past the start of the second half.

Happy birthday (again) Lord Canning.

Very familiar face from numerous away trips over many years, so Happy Birthday (even though we have never spoken).

Me too. I remember helping him up after a "fall" down some steps at Prenton Park during our last year at Withdean. No blood but god knows what his bruising was like the next day. We didn't speak but I'm not sure if he was able to tbh.
Three seasons later he stopped me outside the club shop to say thanks.
Happy Birthday Peter.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A lovely man and three time winner of Tax Man Bingo. Happy birthday Cardinal, sir.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We've shared many a drink and a laugh over the years. Hapy birthday old boy.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
At a time of division, rancour, point scoring, confusion, envy and disagreement, I'm sure NSC can unite and wish one of the Albion fanbase's greatest members a very Happy Birthday.

I'm referring of course to Peter 'the Cardinal' Canning, taxman, Tiffany stalker, singer of 'Bright Eyes', playboy, rumoured to be in the running for the next James Bond, REMF quiz winner, but most of all a bloody nice bloke.

Happy Birthday Cardinal x
e40057bba870f3bbcde1c84abaae5495.jpg

Jamie's hand is unusually blurred for a change I see ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here