Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] £14 Craft Beer Crate (£10 off, no obligation to buy any more)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those into craft beer have discussed these sort of subscription boxes from time to time so, getting a little bored with the same selections in the shops, I'm going to take the plunge with Beer52's offer of a Craft Beer Crate for £14 including FREE shipping.

For this you get 8 craft beers, a magazine 'Ferment' and a beer snack.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND BUY

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 12.55.30.png

If you don't like dark beers (and I'm not massively keen) you can go for light beers only:

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 13.08.54.png

There is no obligation to take any more crates if you don't want to, so if it's not for you then simply cancel once you have your discounted crate.

If you wish to continue, various plans are on offer and the longer you commit to, the cheaper your beer is.

Anyone else for a Beer52 Craft Beer Crate?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A quick update: as part of my order, I was able to add 2 more beers (making 10 in total) for free. So, 10 beers (plus magazine and beer snack) for £14 all in.

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 13.15.24.png

This does bump me up to the more expensive 10 beer/month plan but, again, this can be cancelled or changed at any time, without cost.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Would you consider buying this as a Christmas / birthday present [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
As it seems quite a good deal :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would you consider buying this as a Christmas / birthday present [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
As it seems quite a good deal :thumbsup:

I'd certainly be delighted to receive one of these as a Christmas present, yes! And at £14 for 10, it seems a lot cheaper than the beer boxes I've seen in the shops in the run up to Christmas. Better beers too, I imagine.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'd certainly be delighted to receive one of these as a Christmas present, yes! And at £14 for 10, it seems a lot cheaper than the beer boxes I've seen in the shops in the run up to Christmas. Better beers too, I imagine.
I normally get my dad those one's you have mentioned, a four bottle set of tradition ales from John Lewis.
This sounds a better idea, roll on Christmas shopping :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seems good deal. Not the widest selection in the bottle shop but well worth it for the price.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When does the offer run out? And is there any possibility of an extension after this deadline?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The bloke on the front of the magazine is looking at me in a funny way. I think he may be a clown.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
That looks like a cracking deal... I'll be ordering mine later!

I wonder if my partner can sign up too, using the same address, to get double!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Order placed, 10 beers for £14 is a great deal in anyones book.

Thanks for the heads up.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Just had it confirmed by Beer52, that multiple people from the same household can take advantage of the £10 off welcome offer, as long as different bank details are used.

20 beers for £28 coming my way then!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
We can have a virtual beer tasting club in a week or so!

Yeah ,done it. 18th October delivery. Looking forward,as suggested, to bollocking on about this as and when. Good spot Bozza, thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here