Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone know if Kayal is fit for Saturday? I appreciate Sidwell and Norwood did a fantastic job at Wednesday but at home to Preston we need a bit more pace and creativity to break them down, plus Norwood may be fatigued from international duty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Three months out I had heard, there was another thread about this

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
I've no heard anything concrete, initially CH said he's a little sore and will assess for the Sheff Wed game? 3 months out would be a massive disappointment!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Three months out I had heard, there was another thread about this

The long term injury list is beginning to build again. First Rosenior, and now Kayal. Also of course we don't know exactly how long LuaLua is going to be missing for.

I thought our luck might turn after last season, injury wise.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nooo!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Fractured bone in his foot apparently. After Christmas job.

but he got caught on the achilles....a fractured metatarsal means 5 to 6 weeks rest but that would need to be from frontal contact...wish the club would just say ......i reckon he'll be back in 2 weeks....look on the bright side etc etc.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If he is out it presents an interesting problem for Hughton. Sidwell and Norwood paired up well against Wednesday so it might be better to play them again if Kayal cannot play with Stephens?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fractured bone in his foot apparently. After Christmas job.
So he's completely retired from football? What sort of thing is he after, playing Santa, catering?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
but he got caught on the achilles....a fractured metatarsal means 5 to 6 weeks rest but that would need to be from frontal contact...wish the club would just say ......i reckon he'll be back in 2 weeks....look on the bright side etc etc.

I think the posters on other thread (3 different ones) had all heard same sort of thing. One was [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] who is clearly ITK on certain things. Much as I'd love you to be correct, I'm afraid you probably aren't....

If imagine it was a differerent bone in the foot / ankle - at least it's just a fracture & not a clean break...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Preston seem to get lucky with King Kayal missing games.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think the posters on other thread (3 different ones) had all heard same sort of thing. One was [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] who is clearly ITK on certain things. Much as I'd love you to be correct, I'm afraid you probably aren't....

If imagine it was a differerent bone in the foot / ankle - at least it's just a fracture & not a clean break...

I have no idea what the actual injury is but length of time out was definitely as previously advised and I have heard nothing to the contrary to that since then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here