Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

List the things you've put off doing for the last 7 (seven) years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought I was the King of Procrastination, but even I'm going to struggle on this one.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Smoking, now 7 years since I gave up, and one of the best decisions I ever made.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Getting divorced. Being separated and living more than 8,000 miles apart has made it easy to put off for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Giving blood.... I know I should.....
Oo I did that one. Thought about it for many years, never bothered to do it. HKFC said he thought it would be good if I did it, so I did. So why don't you do likewise - just make the call now, and book yourself in?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I thought I was the King of Procrastination, but even I'm going to struggle on this one.

:lolol:

the list is easy, i have a list. its getting through the days without adding to it, then not knowing which to start. oh, whats that on TV/interwebs...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
How do we get a free shirt ? Do we need to register ?
I think you do. From my understanding you've got 7 years to register for it, though you could probably just wait until 28/29 (some dispute here) days before it's due then ask for it then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Done!!! 5th December at the County Ground.
Get in there! I think I'm there on the same day.

I don't know if they've always done it, but last time they told me my blood went to St Thomas's hospital, which was nice, as my kids have needed blood from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here