Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Westworld'

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Did anybody see this and stick with it? Or like me, did you give up and switch off half way through?

I was expecting something spectacular after watching the original film probably about ten times over the years. Disappointed with this though. So confusing!

I figured out that Dolores was a robot, and the visitor (guest) guy was real, but then he got killed.

Next thing, he was alive again and Ed Harris (Yul Brynner) appeared. However, this time, he's not a robot apparently, he's a real person!!

Like I said, I switched it off but have since read such good reviews, I think maybe I should give it another go.

Look-at-Me.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I watched it to the end. It was intriguing, especially with Dolores's father.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I switched Westworld off and watched the last ten minutes of last season's FA Cup final on YouTube. With Palace 1-0 up against 10 men and less than ten minutes away from the glory of major domestic silverware, European football and bragging rights forever I almost turned it off in horror.

Might be worth watching next week's Westworld Feathers, I hear a dancing Pardew robot rides into town.

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
I thought it was awesome. Can't wait for the next one.

Some people (critics) are predicting that this show's gonna be bigger than Game of Thrones.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
did anybody see this and stick with it? Or like me, did you give up and switch off half way through?

I was expecting something spectacular after watching the original film probably about ten times over the years. Disappointed with this though. So confusing!

I figured out that dolores was a robot
SPOlLER ALERT!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Fan of the film. Watched the show and found it a little confusing, but I'm going to watch the first episode again and give it a chance.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Really enjoyable opening episode and looking foward to episode 2.
Just when you feel a sense of ground hog day the father grabs your attention. Riverting show

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Saw the second episode last night - it's a good 'un.

It's good to see Thandie Newton back on TV.

This series is a keeper IMHO

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Watched the first half hour of the first episode - atrocious acting! Worth sticking with it? The concept seems strong but so far it's lame.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I loved it. Maybe it helps having seen the original movie a few times (loved that as well).

Basic premise is simple enough, it's a robot theme park - you pay a lot of money to go there to live out your dreams of being in the wild west. You can shoot, beat up, do sexy time things with the robots, the robots can shoot etc each other, the robots can't shoot or harm you (or harm anything)....or can they... duh duh duuuhhhhhh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here