Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
I'm sure I'll have a few more but here are the first ones:

Is it easy to get home and away tickets or do they sell out?

In order to buy away tickets, do I need to become a member? If so, can I buy two tickets or is it only one ticket per member?

Also, is there a match thread on here that goes 'live' on match days, so you can follow and post while listening to radio commentary?

Cheers! :cheers:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

In order to buy away tickets, do I need to become a member? If so, can I buy two tickets or is it only one ticket per member?

Also, is there a match thread on here that goes 'live' on match days, so you can follow and post while listening to radio commentary?

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/

Yes there is a match thread on match days.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nick-Rhodes-nick-rhodes-5743301-400-535.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I love Radio 6 music but find Shaun Keaveny on the morning show an annoying **** who tries too hard to be cool. Can anyone help/advise?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Are you Palace?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I quite like him. Laverne on the other hand..........

LL is a godlike, fantasy woman as a concept, even though her eyes are like sheep's eyes. She does however sometimes plays some shite stuff. I hate Keaveny's constant umming and pauses, they sound affected, I could be wrong.

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Denied it on the last thread, then claimed to be an actual seagull. Weird.

I've just started supporting Brighton and Hove Albion FC.

So what am I? A seagull? Weird?

You tell me.

I think I'm quite sensible myself to make a good choice rather than a bad one and I'm looking forward to supporting my team for the rest of the season.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

You tell me.

I think I'm quite sensible myself to make a good choice rather than a bad one and I'm looking forward to supporting my team for the rest of the season.

Here's lead into your pencil Sir.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

You tell me.

Are you a younger supporter (asking as you're a new supporter)?
Do you like Duran Duran?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I love Radio 6 music but find Shaun Keaveny on the morning show an annoying **** who tries too hard to be cool. Can anyone help/advise?

Wake up earlier. Chris Hawkins knows he isn't cool, but just likes good music. Keaveny has mostly good taste, but is far too interested in being a 'character'. He could probably fit in another 5-10 records if he wasn't so interested in the sound of his own voice. He tries to be an anti-DJ, but is just as formulaic and annoying as the local radio DJs he is trying to parody.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here