Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Somerset Seagulls that travel to the Amex?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Going to the delights of Burnham On Sea for the half term.. Saturday to Saturday. It is bad enough that I have to miss the Wigan away game, but there is no chance I will miss the Norwich at home game.

What time would one have to leave on Saturday morning to comfortably get to the Amex on time? Never been down that way on hols and I am assuming the end of half term traffic could be bad?

Any advice will be appreciated!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My parents live near Taunton so I do more or less the same trip regularly. Under 3 hours on a clear, Non-stop run, usually allow 4, have occasionally taken 5 but unlikely to be that long coming towards London on a Saturday. I'd do M5/M4/M25 from Burnham on Sea.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thanks for the replies!

Why not drop down onto M/A27, at Fontwell join A29, go to Whiteways Roundabout and follow signs to Storrington (B2139 or something similar), then through to Washington Roundabout, past Steyning, jump back onto A27 at Shoreham

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why not drop down onto M/A27, at Fontwell join A29, go to Whiteways Roundabout and follow signs to Storrington (B2139 or something similar), then through to Washington Roundabout, past Steyning, jump back onto A27 at Shoreham

I do this occasionally for a change but mostly it's M5,M4,M25,M23. This is also by far the better return route at night.
Usually leave at 9am to park up at the uni by 1pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here