NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tickets don't seem to be shifting very fast, is no one going? :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Based on? Just interested as ticket site doesn't suggest how many are sold.

6 of us going with tickets sorted, thought it'd be popular.

I've been going on to buy on each of the last few days but don't want seats in low rows or low seat numbers as then you are stuck low down in a corner, so waiting for them to start selling further along. They haven't done yet, so I am assuming no one is buying them. Why they can't sell the best seats first I have no idea!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Based on? Just interested as ticket site doesn't suggest how many are sold.

6 of us going with tickets sorted, thought it'd be popular.

It usually is popular.
Take a look at the new stadium, tough game, decent home crowd, good atmosphere.
I will be going it's my nearest game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've been going on to buy on each of the last few days but don't want seats in low rows or low seat numbers as then you are stuck low down in a corner, so waiting for them to start selling further along. They haven't done yet, so I am assuming no one is buying them. Why they can't sell the best seats first I have no idea!
Won't we sit (stand) where we want?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Would love to have gone, been looking forward to it. Unfortunately 17:30 KO counts me out, can't get home on train

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I remember coming back from a Brizzle away game and fireworks going off all the way home so we must have played them around this time before. Off to check.

Edit

03 Nov 2001 Bristol City v Brighton and Hove Albion L 0-1 League Division 2

I remember abusing Elleray at that game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shame about the myriad of inconveniences imposed on on us for this game, as Bristol is an excellent away trip. It's also the first time in several visits that it's been on a Saturday (the previous two at least where on Tuesday nights), albeit the kick off time has been buggered around by Sky as per usual.

Great place for drinking, loads of pubs, tremendous range for the cider aficionados as well as the beer drinkers, and the city itself is easy to get to even if you have to walk miles from BTM to the ground. The only downer is that a few of the locals can be a bit backward when it comes to their attitudes, which I always think of as a little strange when you consider Bristol itself has a reputation of being relatively cosmopolitan. In that sense it's not unlike going to a game in Yorkshire or Lancashire.

Still undecided on this one. Will probably go, but have yet to work out how to get there (thanks once again, Southern Rail).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

theboybilly

Love Bristol City away. I'm staying in a B&B just along from the ground so I'll be using the little harbour ferry from BTM to the Nova Scotia pub then drop my gear off before the game. Post match drinks in the Merchants Arms in Hotwells before finishing the night off in the excellent city pubs (Kings Street?) I can't wait fort his one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here