Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last post from me. Seriously I can't put myself through it anymore.

Jul 7, 2016
I get abuse most times I post. Maybe I wind some people up by speaking my mind but I can't pretend I'm something I'm not. I have been honest with my thoughts and
Opinions.

Seems like these are at odds with some people on NSC, maybe I'm not street
Enough or working class enough. Actually I'm
Very pleased I'm not working class !

Anyway too cut a long story short and to ensure I don't have too many careless memories,
I have decided to not trouble you anymore with my posts.

Good luck to the Albion for the rest of the season and remember it is always best to behave like a gentleman and not like a an aggressive yob.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley there's a limit as to how many times someone can write this post and then come back the next day?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm afraid there can be abuse here, best report it rather than flounce. Failing that it's somewhat liberating to put your abusers on " ignore ".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will be a reflex, you are hooked and cannot quit

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I get abuse most times I post. Maybe I wind some people up by speaking my mind but I can't pretend I'm something I'm not. I have been honest with my thoughts and
Opinions.

Anyway too cut a long story short and to ensure I don't have too many careless memories,

Good luck to the Albion for the rest of the season and remember it is always best to behave like a gentleman and not like a an aggressive yob.

Chorus is okay but I preferred Save a Prayer, to be honest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Must be a new moon tomorrow.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I get abuse most times I post.
I assumed you liked the abuse, as your posts seem to encourage it.
Maybe I wind some people up by speaking my mind but I can't pretend I'm something I'm not.
It's difficult to imagine that you're being genuine in your posts and getting abuse, as there are a lot of us like that on NSC. I'm an opinionated, argumentative smart-arse, but I don't get much abuse :shrug:

maybe I'm not street Enough or working class enough. Actually I'm Very pleased I'm not working class !
Well that's maybe not the best thing to say if you're not wanting abuse. Why put down such a large group of people who've done nothing wrong?

And why announce you're leaving - again!? If you've had enough, why not just leave quietly, then if you fancy coming back in the future, you can see if anything's changed (eg, you could have mellowed).

Is everything ok with you? A second flounce-off in such short time is unprecedented. If you're struggling with life, people here will help.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Opinions.

See you tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here