Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bale v Georgia..................

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not that anyone will give a toss about this game, but as we live not far from Cardiff it's getting rammed down our throats!

Winner? I think 1.....0 to Wales, though they have not beaten them in the last 3 meetings.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just back from the match. Bale is great, he works hard and has the confidence to try things. The rest of the Welsh team are pretty hopeless though.

1-1 flattered Wales in the end.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Glad they are struggling to qualify

One finals in 50 odd years and they think they are a big team.
I think qualifying for the Euros has given them a taste for tournament football, they want more. A natural reaction, no?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think qualifying for the Euros has given them a taste for tournament football, they want more. A natural reaction, no?

Yep, agree.

I just think it's quite sad that the highlight for some of the welsh fans was outlasting England and are bragging about it!

Which is odd as most English fans I know wanted them to do well.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep, agree.

I just think it's quite sad that the highlight for some of the welsh fans was outlasting England and are bragging about it!

Which is odd as most English fans I know wanted them to do well.
The Welsh can be pretty pathetic when it comes to the England rivalry. There was a bloke on the radio yesterday recounting how he travelled to Lille to watch Wales beat Belgium and how "proud to be Welsh" he was when travelling through London on the way home. All the English lads were shaking his hand, wishing him well, but that was taken as a given. Could you imagine the same thing happening if the roles were reversed and he was walking through Cardiff with his England shirt on....:lolol:

Anyway they'll struggle this time unless they can can get Allen and Ramsey fit, Bale can't do it all on his own. Even Ashley Williams looked sluggish yesterday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here