Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon v MK Dons

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
After today's results in League One AFC Wimbledon have risen above the Dons for the first time in their history. 10th v 12th

Surpasso!!!!! Attilla is vindicated ;)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Great! Guess they have not played each other yet in their league. I recall they did in one of the cups a few years ago.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I went to Wembley to watch AFC vs Plymouth in the playoff final - Kingsmeadow is only 3 or 4 miles from home so it's an occasional pleasure to go see them, I suppose it was the visit to Wembley that we might have had...

Remember Adebayo Akinfenwa, AKA 'The Beast', AKA 'The biggest man in football' - 18 stone it says on his website, I reckon more like 22... It was his last ever game for AFC, he'd announced he was going.

Not the most skilful of players, nor the nimblest, but if you get the ball to him in the box, no-one is going to push him around or disposses him, so he had a good scoring record.

Anyhoo, its about 80 minutes and 1-0 to AFC. An Argyle player has the temerity to tackle The Beast, and TB goes over, falling onto his assailant.

Plymouth player is treated on the pitch for 5 minutes before being stretchered off.

Football gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHyoR6tg2qA

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I went to Wembley to watch AFC vs Plymouth in the playoff final - Kingsmeadow is only 3 or 4 miles from home so it's an occasional pleasure to go see them, I suppose it was the visit to Wembley that we might have had...

Remember Adebayo Akinfenwa, AKA 'The Beast', AKA 'The biggest man in football' - 18 stone it says on his website, I reckon more like 22... It was his last ever game for AFC, he'd announced he was going.

Not the most skilful of players, nor the nimblest, but if you get the ball to him in the box, no-one is going to push him around or disposses him, so he had a good scoring record.

Anyhoo, its about 80 minutes and 1-0 to AFC. An Argyle player has the temerity to tackle The Beast, and TB goes over, falling onto his assailant.

Plymouth player is treated on the pitch for 5 minutes before being stretchered off.

Football gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHyoR6tg2qA

Saw his arms - built like a powerlifter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here