Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So where is the " countdown to a near sell out for Preston match" Thread?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Will the strike from the previous Tuesday to Thursday have repercussions? If I recall correctly, last time, after the strike, southern still ran a very reduced service for a couple of days after.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
You just made it

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

But it's missing the statto guy who counts how many seats are left to sale in each block.......don't look at me I am too lazy

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Last 4 games between us have all finished 0-0. That'll bring the crowds in :lolol:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not many left in West Upper. Just bought the last pair together for my Dad and Uncle. Only individuals dotted about now.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's one of 2 special games where junior Seagulls can get a 1 adult & 1 JS for £15.00. A good deal.

The other game is against Blackburn in April.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I have an empty, sometimes 2, next to me in WSU. Good seats, used to belong to STH so I wonder why they've not been sold (or showing as for sale).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So are these predictions based on attendance or pretendance? 27k+ would be stunning as an attendance, and not to shabby as a pretend crowd.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So are these predictions based on attendance or pretendance? 27k+ would be stunning as an attendance, and not to shabby as a pretend crowd.
Tickets sold is a good easy measure.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My earlier post on this (4 x 0-0 draws on the bounce against PNE) has got me thinking. I wonder what the record is for consecutive games between two teams ending in the same score?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My earlier post on this (4 x 0-0 draws on the bounce against PNE) has got me thinking. I wonder what the record is for consecutive games between two teams ending in the same score?

Don't know, but Charlton Athletic have the most for one season 2005/06. A total of six.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have an empty, sometimes 2, next to me in WSU. Good seats, used to belong to STH so I wonder why they've not been sold (or showing as for sale).

Got five randoms beside me in East Upper opposite 1901.
Can be four kids and a bloke on his phone for 90mins.
Or wimmin n blokes/with kids who don't have a clue:moo:
When we score they look like the living dead:eek:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sure i read something saying the last Albion player to score against Preston was Steve Sidwell? not too sure i may have got something muddled though

Nope, you are quite correct. November 2002 a 2-2 draw at Preston coming back from 2-0 down. Simon Rodger and Sidwell the scorers. We did beat them 1-0 in 2004, but that was an o.g.

Brighton v PNE head to head

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Still 842 tickets left, and that's not including the shelf or any of S1E.

So, about 23,000 tickets sold so far
+ 1901 (2,500?) Does anybody actually know how many are in 1901?
+ away fans (500 maybe)
= 26,000

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Saw that '4 nil nil draws' stat the other day, and it got me abit worried along with the fact we've only beaten them once in 24 years.

But then I remembered...we've got Knockaert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here