Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official (And Quite Lonely For Those Who Contribute) England v Malta Thread...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm watching it as a fill in before I go out to dinner tonight. Attackers v defenders.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Lingard's debut so far has been positive. Got to take into account how weak the opposition are, but his running and dribbling will be a useful asset to have against other teams that throw men behind the ball.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was refreshing that they all (and I include Shrek) sang along to Her Maj's ditty.

I'm sure our BG would be happy with their keeper. He was born in Surrey. Made some good saves.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I don't think that Andrew Hogg will still be at Hibs by season's end...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just turned up the sound and first thing you hear is that awful band. I hate them so much. Why are they still there? They are like one of those awful South American street busking bands that you find in North Street and Western Road but a million times worse.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just turned up the sound and first thing you hear is that awful band. I hate them so much. Why are they still there? They are like one of those awful South American street busking bands that you find in North Street and Western Road but a million times worse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Playing some lovely one touch stuff :clap2:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's good that we're finding our level. We can beat island nations like Malta but we come unstuck when they are Iceland-sized. That means that we're still a formidable force against pretty much all of the West Indies, Fiji, Sri Lanka and Ireland.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It's good that we're finding our level. We can beat island nations like Malta but we come unstuck when they are Iceland-sized. That means that we're still a formidable force against pretty much all of the West Indies, Fiji, Sri Lanka and Ireland.
Even Scotland beat them by 4. Can't believe we've only scored 2 [emoji20]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even Scotland beat them by 4. Can't believe we've only scored 2 [emoji20]
Italy only beat them 2-0 twice, in the qualifying group for 2014 WC.
One of the victories was cemented with a 95th minute goal.

As shitehouse as it is being an England fan, let's not fall into all the usual traps.
Take the win, wipe your face, and move onto the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here