Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Water bottle flipping craze

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I'm a teacher, have noticed the kids over here are obsessed with it. Even using their pencil cases, drives me nuts!

Didn't realise it was an official "craze" - wondered why Youngest Potting had suddenly starting water bottle flipping and getting excited if it landed upright.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I'm a teacher, have noticed the kids over here are obsessed with it. Even using their pencil cases, drives me nuts!

Ditto. One of my pupils proudly showed me a video of her flipping a bottle and landing it from quite a height. I asked how long it took her to manage it. An hour was the reply. :rolleyes:

Better than posting pictures of themselves making duck faces on social media, i suppose.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Ditto. One of my pupils proudly showed me a video of her flipping a bottle and landing it from quite a height. I asked how long it took her to manage it. An hour was the reply. :rolleyes:

Better than posting pictures of themselves making duck faces on social media, i suppose.

Yep. Had a collection on my desk yesterday from Year 8 (They got them back at the end of the lesson). Anyone any ideas of the origins?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is it because they are to young to go in the Pub and do beer mat flipping?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here