Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal Injury Update?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Club don't seem to have said much? I've seen he's still in a protective boot according to social media.

Any update on his injury and how long he's likely to be out for?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Club don't seem to have said much? I've seen he's still in a protective boot according to social media.

Any update on his injury and how long he's likely to be out for?

How many times do we have to go through with this.

'The club have said nothing', 'hopefully back soon' = It's unlikely he'll ever play again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not quite but it is worse than first thought

Which was exactly the theory I came to from the bloke on Twitter who saw him on crutches with a protective boot on. Naylor commented in the week he may be back for Preston. I instantly thought that doesn't seem right just from what had been said in social media. Naulor needs to do his job better...

Are we talking 4-6 weeks do you think? It would have been 3 weeks once we get to Preston game already...

Will be a huuuuuuuge miss... Huuuuuge...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why is everyone worrying? Sidwel and Norwood did a cracking job against Sheffield Wednesday. :lolol:

I know your post is a little tongue in cheek, but look at it another way, if this was last season we would definitely be fecked. We might get away with it this season :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is everyone worrying? Sidwel and Norwood did a cracking job against Sheffield Wednesday. :lolol:

Because, as impressive as that was, it was the first time we'd pulled off a big result without Kayal & Stephens and we've generally looked a lot worse without them in the team - particularly Kayal. I'm looking at the bigger picture here - he's our most important player 100%...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It wouldn't look great if the club were to publicly declare him fit to feature in the next league match for Brighton, during an international break in which they've declared him unfit to play for Israel.

My money's on him being on the bench v Preston.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good time to negotiate that contract extension, signng a nice long contract may be of comfort at this troubling time.

:)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Which was exactly the theory I came to from the bloke on Twitter who saw him on crutches with a protective boot on. Naylor commented in the week he may be back for Preston. I instantly thought that doesn't seem right just from what had been said in social media. Naulor needs to do his job better...

Are we talking 4-6 weeks do you think? It would have been 3 weeks once we get to Preston game already...

Will be a huuuuuuuge miss... Huuuuuge...

More but don't ask for any more info than that please.

Naylor was actually correct because that was the initial expectancy but it has turned out to be a lot worse than first thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here