Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you watched a DVD?

When was the last time you watched a DVD/Blu Ray?

• This week

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Last month

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • 1-6 months

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • 6+ mpnths-1 year

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • More than a year

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was looking at the DUST gathering on my DVD collection (yes, even my European adult ones) and realised I've not watched a DVD or Blu Ray this year. Are we now a Netflix/Amazon Prime/iPlayer generation or am I just out of touch with what's happening down with da kidz of NSC.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Mine all went off to the the ever generous Music Magpie many moons since, all streaming and mp4/mkv files on clouds/drives now.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My brother bought me Roger Waters: The Wall on Blu-Ray last Christmas. I didn't actually watch until April because I didn't have a TV :lolol:
Before that, it would have been well over a year since I watched a DVD or Blu Ray.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Beauty and the beast about three weeks ago. Lovely stuff.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Debbie does Dallas remastered :cool:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Curiously, we'd be all digital for music (Deezer via Sonos), video (Netflix and Amazon Prime Video although in truth I rarely watch anything on them) and books (Kindle) if it were not for my 6-y-o.

Although he watches a fair bit on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, we also have a load of Disney blu-rays that he'll choose one of every now and again. Also, his reading and my reading to him at bedtime is always from a paper book too.

Kids, eh? Holding us back from technological advancement...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
My grandson always checks the dvd racks for stuff he's allowed to watch,as the parental controls on his tablet are such a pain (his words-he's 6!):facepalm:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
About a month ago. Picked up life on mars and ashes to ashes box sets for less than a fiver for all of them, and I can't find LoM on Netflix or prime. Lovely stuff

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will probably watch a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones tonight - working towards season 6 being out on DVD next month.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched SNATCH again on DVD about a month ago, as I was home alone and BORED.

Love that film.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
A few months ago, though not sure whether the most recent was Deadpool or Pacific Rim...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Having stayed at Portmeirion Hotel last month I invested in the Prisoner Boxed Set DVD when we got back.

Working my way through the Episodes and looking forward to Peter Wyngarde as Number Two!

An absolutely fascinating Series, given that we can't see past the One Show and Strictly I doubt it would be commissioned today but so much of it is bang up to date.

Be Seeing You. :bigwave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here