View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
828. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    569 68.72%
  • Leave

    228 27.54%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    31 3.74%
Page 9997 of 10350 FirstFirst ... 8997949798979947998799949995999699979998999910000100071004710097 ... LastLast
Results 99,961 to 99,970 of 103498
  1. #99961
    Members Hugo Rune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    7,260

    The Brexit Thread


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Lib Dems have as much chance of forming the next government as I have to be selected to play this weekend for the Albion and waking up Sunday morning with Kelly Brook in my bed.
    Very misleading comment. We have no idea about your relationship with Ms Brook. You could be clumsily and enthusiastically bedding her morning, night and noon for all we know. But you’re right if you are indicating they have no chance of winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They would have a whiff of chance at being part of a coalition
    More than a whiff one would have thought. They are targeting 50+ Tory marginals. The Bojo effect should see them win plenty of Tory seats quite easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but of course they've already said they won't do that ...... but this is the Lib Dems we're talking about who are a well known bunch of liars.
    Of course they’d say that. A party never ever declares it’ll go into coalition prior to an election result. They’d be in No.10 with Labour quicker than you could say ‘Brexit’s Dead’ if the figures are there.
    :guitar:

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #99962
      Members Simster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Surrey
      Posts
      48,645


      7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Of course they’d say that. A party never ever declares it’ll go into coalition prior to an election result. They’d be in No.10 with Labour quicker than you could say ‘Brexit’s Dead’ if the figures are there.
      You know I don't think they would. They got badly burned after going into government with the Tories last time - it is unbelievable that they carried the can for absolutely everything that went wrong, but that's the way things work in the UK. The Tories are backed by a massive media machine who have convinced a huge rump of working class Britain that they've got their back whereas the Lib Dems haven't. It is compounded because Labour continue the perpetual Tory grip of power by blaming the Lib Dems too, because FPTP suits them: when the Tories are finally unpopular, they get in by default.

      My guess is that if the Lib Dems end up holding the balance of power, they'll prop up a government of confidence and supply based on whichever one is more pro-remain.

      @Westdene Seagull, this idea that the Lib Dems are a "well known bunch of liars". How the hell are they anywhere near as bad as the two big parties? BoZo progrogued parliament to get his own way - that alone trumps anything any other government (including past Tory ones) has ever done, ever. It is absolutely dispicable. Then of course there is your hero Nigel Farage who has a proper track record of lying on his own, never mind his party. I like how he famously said if the referendum was 52-48 it was unfinished business, but now that this completely unpalatable form of Brexit is being imposed on parliament, anyone who disagrees is a traitor.

      Or how about Michael Gove who said pre-referendum “There is a free trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU. After we vote to leave we will remain in this zone".

      You've got a cheek talking as if the Lib Dems hold the monopoly on lies. They're nowhere near as bad as some of these leave tossers.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
    • #99963
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      1,114


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nope, you haven't convinced me.

      I have decided to clean up NSC Brexit thread on my own
      because of the regular insults being thrown by the vast majority of remain voters on this thread and the MODS obviously are happy to see cyberbullying.

      I can handle it but some might not.

      So my policy is not to converse with a poster who insults people all the time, in real life, it would happen or I would square it. So squaring it on here means no communication.

      It's not a hissy fit like some poster have done by using the ignore feature.

      I can still see you all.




      #Respectyourfellowposter





      The best bit of advice I can offer is to stop wasting time by reading out of date documents and start to prepare yourself if you're worried.



      Dicks scared

      There was disruption when we left the Goldstone, we survived and got stronger.

      It's really important to view the bigger picture, it's about being prepared individually as you would if you knew a storm was coming, quite often the fence panels stay up and some people live without fence panels until that becomes a priority and of course having a positive mindset.






      You may have time for me to give this an answer, I haven't!

      Just trust the British we will adapt.



      Not really it actually looked good on him as for those protestors they just helped his poll ratings.



      Hope this makes you feel good, you're on the list anyway.


      If we were dealing with the Arabs on this yeah anything can happen, we come a long way since then and this really isn't going to war, after all, they are making NO movements to help prevent us from leaving, it's in their hands also.



      A) 10 years of austerity should have toughened you up!
      B) We could debate austerity until the cows come home, I don't have that time I would rather prepare for Brexit.
      You seem determined to try and seize the moral high ground Mouldy, but as usual you are on dodgy ground. After all, you have done some rather silly name calling yourself...... The rest of your post is the usual poor logic mixed with the occasional veiled/menacing comment. For instance what should we feel about being 'on your list'? That's just daft......
      Last edited by Lever; 17-09-2019 at 08:59.
    • #99964

      10 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      10 years of austerity should have toughened you up!
      .
      This is the last post I'll make in this thread as it's gone the distance innit.


      Even if you're trolling that's an awful thing to say. People have died because of austerity. People have been put on to the streets because of it.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
    • #99965
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      1,114


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is the last post I'll make in this thread as it's gone the distance innit.


      Even if you're trolling that's an awful thing to say. People have died because of austerity. People have been put on to the streets because of it.
      As usual he hasn't really thought it through properly......
    • #99966
      A. Virgo, Football Genius
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      26,618


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      My guess is that if the Lib Dems end up holding the balance of power, they'll prop up a government of confidence and supply based on whichever one is more pro-remain.
      full coalition would be a daft position for them to take. current polling would suggest a Labour-SNP-Liberal pact being the only viable alternative, and cant see the SNP wanting to get too close either. that group would certainly be looking to revoke.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
    • #99967
      Members Simster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Surrey
      Posts
      48,645


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You seem determined to try and seize the moral high ground Mouldy, but as usual you are on dodgy ground. After all, you have done some rather silly name calling yourself...... The rest of your post is the usual poor logic mixed with the occasional veiled menacing comment. For instance what should we feel about being 'on your list'? That's just daft......
      Very much this. A large amount of the name calling stems from from frustration that most leavers on here really don't feel the need to engage by answering remainer concerns anything like sensibly. This stuff from Mouldy is, yet again, pure drivel from start to finish - he basically posts ad finitum like we should all toughen up and all that crap. Is that really his best argument?
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
    • #99968
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      4,429


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Their hero 'Boris' getting totally owned by The Prime Minister of Luxembourg - there'll be a lot of hurt and angst out there in the country tonight.
      Whatever one thinks of Boris Johnson, I really do think this was rather pathetic behaviour by the Luxembourg PM and only goes to reinforce the views of those who voted leave.
      I voted remain, by the way.
    • #99969
      Members Simster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Surrey
      Posts
      48,645


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      full coalition would be a daft position for them to take. current polling would suggest a Labour-SNP-Liberal pact being the only viable alternative, and cant see the SNP wanting to get too close either. that group would certainly be looking to revoke.
      I'm curious - why can't you see the SNP wanting to get close to that group? Their raison-d'etre is clearly independence but their biggest priority right now is the Scottish economy and they will surely believe that is best served by revoking A50.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
    • #99970
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      6,181


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      India you say, maybe once we are below them we can stop sending them aid?

      The UK is to hand over £98m to India despite the country - which has spent almost the same on a lunar probe - now giving out more foreign aid than it receives. As part of the UK's aid budget, the Department for International Development (DfID) will give £52m this year and a further £46m in 2019/20.
      No aid is given to the Indian Government from the UK, money goes to Indian enterprises and is seen as investment that will benefit the UK long term.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •