View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
845. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    578 68.40%
  • Leave

    236 27.93%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    31 3.67%
  1. #99881
    Members Mouldy Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    O U T
    Posts
    11,151


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You write a lot of nothing while repeating the same old drivel, somehow dragging in war survivors from the past to support your silliness.
    Most Remain voters (and I assume most Leave voters) did what they did as a matter of conviction.
    Who do you think you are to assert that people should surrender their principles?
    Since you resort to using War parallels, did Lord
    Haw Haw convince our Second World War ancestors to submit to his propaganda?
    Take your time if you decide to reply..... and write something sensible.
    Get the message Lever, you will have to reinvent yourself yet again.
    I have already said some posters and you being one of the top of that list, have thrown to many insults towards me for me to want to engage with you.
    was out on 9,999 but back after special request from Whitechapel.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #99882

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But no one cares what you say anymore which is why you are reduced to continually using the mention function to seek attention

      Chat again after about 20ish more mentions
      It's very, very, very simple.

      You can tell us what you think we should do?

      Or you can keep constantly whining and whatabouting, and not tell us what you actually voted for ?

      I'm assuming what you voted for is what we currently have, unless you know otherwise. It's up to you?
    • #99883
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      8,264


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pb21 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Right, a single image doesn't tell the whole story.
      Indeed.
    • #99884
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      70,770


      0 Not allowed!
      Hearing the preview of David Camerons interview this evening and his regrets about Brexit etc will he ever make a comeback to front line politics.
    • #99885
      Members Mouldy Boots's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      O U T
      Posts
      11,151


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But no one cares what you say anymore which is why you are reduced to continually using the mention function to seek attention

      Chat again after about 20ish more mentions
      I would leave it longer as that might be tomorrow.
      was out on 9,999 but back after special request from Whitechapel.
    • #99886
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      7,981


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @JC Footy Genius, @Mouldy Boots, @Pretty pink fairy.

      I always said that not all leave supporters were stupid.

      I'm having to seriously think about that position.

      I'm hoping that @Westdene Seagull may be able to explain what sort of Brexit would be good for us. I won't hold my breath, just in case
      They can not either. I hear nothing from them but the hum of gammon insenced wailing echoing around their empty skull.
    • #99887
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      8,264


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hearing the preview of David Cameron's interview this evening and his regrets about Brexit etc will he ever make a comeback to front line politics.
      The man's a pr1ck trying to sell a book. At least he got the ball rolling though....
    • #99888

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Get the message Lever, you will have to reinvent yourself yet again.
      I have already said some posters and you being one of the top of that list, have thrown to many insults towards me for me to want to engage with you.
      I am guessing this a joke, otherwise you have a distinct lack of self awareness.
    • #99889
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      1,183


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Get the message Lever, you will have to reinvent yourself yet again.
      I have already said some posters and you being one of the top of that list, have thrown to many insults towards me for me to want to engage with you.
      As I said..... take your time and try and make a sensible reply; this is weak and you can surely do better.
      Have another go..... after you have given your comments a bit more than a few minutes thought.
    • #99890
      Drew drew's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      16,417


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If the Lib Dems win 325 seats, she will have the mandate to do it, in our system. She won't get them, it won't happen, but she and her party are making it clear that they do not support any form of Brexit, which will not be a bad record to have in a few years time, when others will be seen as at least facilitating whatever crap we end up with.
      This.

      I really don't understand why people are struggling with what the Libdems have done. They are currently no where near getting a majority but if they did, does anyone not genuinely believe the only reason would be because of their stance on Brexit?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •