View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
771. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    532 69.00%
  • Leave

    210 27.24%
  • Wouldnít vote

    29 3.76%
Page 9037 of 9382 FirstFirst ... 803785378937898790279034903590369037903890399040904790879137 ... LastLast
Results 90,361 to 90,370 of 93817
  1. #90361
    Members
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    749


    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Morning Dull Repetition
    Once again... to you and all Express readers....
    In our system of democracy we entrust MPs to represent our best interests as they sincerely believe it to be; as such our representatives have agency and are expected to act as they see fit, almost but not always in accordance with what we think is best. They are not merely our mouth-piece.

    If you don't like what they do you can vote them out next election - but you will still get another representative charged with doing the best for us - not always what we demand!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #90362

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If you are so confident that LEAVE means LEAVE on October 31st, why won't you take up Brighton Lines offer to you ?

      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How about an REMF payable bet that we don't leave on October 31st ? Over to you.
      Well ?
    • #90363
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      9,998


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Rivet View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You do nothing to disprove his claim either wazzock.
      Language,Timothy!
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #90364
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      9,998


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlingGammon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Your point falls flat when you complain about insults being used by using an insult in your argument.
      Heís never been the brightest of boys.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #90365
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      17,350


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      She's old enough to remember slavery. Out of touch Dinosaur that she is.

      'we are glad to be going'. Don't speak for the majority love, time for your sponge bath.
      Didn't she resign from the C of E and join the catholics when the C of E came out in favour of equality for women? Rather disturbing to see a silly old middle aged former NF skin getting all tumescent over such a demented biddy.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
    • #90366
      I've asked for soup Mellotron's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      24,974


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      but no deal is still on the table? there wasn't a version, people like yourself have tried to invent one , leave means leave not dangling one foot in one foot out ,roll on the 31st of October
      regards
      DR
      It is on the table (supposedly, although realistically probably not) because they haven't been able to agree which deal has a majority. It wasn't on the table in June 2016, so you didn't vote for it, as it wasn't possible to.

      No, "people like me" haven't invented the idea of doing a deal.

      Leave politicians said at the time of the vote we would leave with a negotiated deal in place. It was agreed by everyone that if we do leave, we leave with a deal, because we'd rather not **** up our economy too much. It would be stupid to leave without a deal, why would you do that?

      So once again, WHICH DEAL DID YOU WANT US TO LEAVE WITH IN June 2016?

      Please try to just answer one question for once, it's really boring trying to debate when you just avoid the question endlessly.

      Which deal did you vote for when you voted on June 2016?
      Last edited by Mellotron; 05-07-2019 at 09:53.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
    • #90367
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings
      Posts
      11,120


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ask yourself a question. Do you really think that Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, M&S, Aldi, Lidl et al would leave themselves that exposed? I have contacts at major supermarket level who inform that this sort of planning started the day after the referendum, has carried on for the last three years and almost all areas are covered in the event of normal supply difficulties. It won't be seamless but there will minimal disruption.
      As for a recession, well it feels pretty close to one already out in the market place. The weight of doom and gloom predictions and prognostications for three years plus the uncertainty of many has taken its toll on the public and general spending levels are roughly down about 20% in most sectors. There are exceptions but this is the feel in most places. It is a depressive market as opposed to a recessive market and despite clarion calls about how well we are doing, the truth is, many in business are struggling, with or without the possibilty of a no deal scenario.
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Precisely. Itís my occupation and it ainít going to be anything like whatís average joe has been lead to believe. Availability was far worse in the early 00s at one supermarket and that was due to a failed supply chain strategy implementation that saw store availability drop to 85% on key lines. Hardly end of the Soviet Union levels. The empty shelves and no medicines fear mongering is one of Remains key weapons and absolute hog wash. Of course everything and anything will be blamed on. Overnight people will forget they often canít get stuff or itís delayed. Lost count of how many times Iíve been to the chemist for my repeat prescription and itís not in stock / alternatives issued. But if I canít get my organic artisan 300g Camembert Iíll cope. Should be eating British cheese anyway, itís far superior to many continental ones and better for the environment.

      Glad it's all just Project Fear and it's everything is going to be fine. What will the border and customs arrangements be on November 1st? Or do just The NHS and Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, M&S, Aldi, Lidl et al know and nobody else does?
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
    • #90368

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Labour are the opposition, it is not surprising that they vote against the Government.
      I`m surprised at that view ,i thought they would vote on what was in TM`s deal and that includes Lib Dem`s and others and what form of Brexit they wanted .If they vote against the Government for the sake of it can`t see how anything will be agreed .
    • #90369
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Location
      Dangerously close to Surrey
      Posts
      2,674


      1 Not allowed!

      Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?
    • #90370

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      um neither, i said carry through a vote to finalisation, not a policy to finalisation. Simply means enacting the vote and the instruction given by the electorate.
      Terrific semantics.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •