View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
744. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    515 69.22%
  • Leave

    200 26.88%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    29 3.90%
Page 8945 of 9137 FirstFirst ... 794584458845889589358942894389448945894689478948895589959045 ... LastLast
Results 89,441 to 89,450 of 91368
  1. #89441
    We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Rape of Hastings
    Posts
    10,964


    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Tories managed to infect the whole country with their EU disease. We are now unreconcilably split, just like they have been for years. I’ve lost a lot of belief in my country over this whole debacle. I never realised just how many nasty people lived here until Brexit. Very depressing. Labour are at their weakest in a generation and are unable to fight the weakest Tory party in a generation; it’s all so sad.
    On top of that the existential future of The UK is at risk, our international reputation as a country is utterly trashed and will only get far worse if a no deal occurred............and people cheer it on.
    Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
    In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
    Yea, Sussex by the sea!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #89442
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      7,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      On top of that the existential future of The UK is at risk, our international reputation as a country is utterly trashed and will only get far worse if a no deal occurred............and people cheer it on.
      Indeed, and as posted before, the reluctance for the remain side to accept the result, and try to move forward with the best scenario possible of compromise (probably similar to May's deal) was treated with scorn and ridicule. Probably, in hindsight, might have been better to go with that rather than this path of self-destruction.

      Fighting the result hoping it might just go away possibly wasn't the best plan.
    • #89443
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      9,939


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Don't descend to his level.
      Could never happen. I'm not a racist.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #89444
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      46,172


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Could never happen. I'm not a racist.
      You know what I meant. He goads posters into retaliation.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #89445
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      46,172


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Indeed, and as posted before, the reluctance for the remain side to accept the result, and try to move forward with the best scenario possible of compromise (probably similar to May's deal) was treated with scorn and ridicule. Probably, in hindsight, might have been better to go with that rather than this path of self-destruction.

      Fighting the result hoping it might just go away possibly wasn't the best plan.
      The Remain's reluctance to accept the result is because of the huge lies which were proved to be untrue within 24 hours, and corruption, which was discovered within months.
      You cannot make people accept a decision in politics which has such a huge impact on their lives. We are not children who will sit down and do as we are told.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #89446
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      7,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The Remain's reluctance to accept the result is because of the huge lies which were proved to be untrue within 24 hours, and corruption, which was discovered within months.
      You cannot make people accept a decision in politics which has such a huge impact on their lives. We are not children who will sit down and do as we are told.
      Then don't gripe about the mess that's been created.
    • #89447
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      46,172


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Then don't gripe about the mess that's been created.
      Why not? I will gripe and gripe and gripe until it changes. And it will.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #89448
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      7,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why not? I will gripe and gripe and gripe until it changes. And it will.
      Ok, gripe away. If it makes you happy.
    • #89449
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      9,939


      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Then don't gripe about the mess that's been created.
      The mess was created by Cameron, farage and Leave voters.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #89450
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      7,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The mess was created by Cameron, farage and Leave voters.
      If you say so Boss. I think, and according to many business chaps, it's the uncertainty that's causing the issues.

      Had we left, no uncertainty and everyone would be getting on with their lives.

      Too simple? Possibly.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •