View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
744. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

515 69.22%
  • Leave

200 26.88%
  • Wouldn’t vote

29 3.90%
Page 8923 of 9136 FirstFirst ... 792384238823887389138920892189228923892489258926893389739023 ... LastLast
Results 89,221 to 89,230 of 91353

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could be.
    Brexit; I don’t like it. I don’t agree with it. But I accept its very likely gonna happen. This country has lost its crackers. Brexit, food banks, the working poor, Boris Johnson, taking Trump seriously, tax relief for the ultra-wealthy, rise of the far right. Why, given our current trend would anyone entertain for a second that it's going to get better anytime soon.
    It’s over. The idiots won. It’s theirs for the taking.
    There's always Bercow

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      There's always Bercow

:-)

What a shitty mess.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      I voted to Leave the EU. That's the end of it, when I buy a Chiliburger and fries I don't then ask intrinsic detail. I leave that to the experts.
      All the experts told you leaving the EU would be a ****ing monumentally stupid thing to do...
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I simply don’t get why leavers bother with the thread. If I’d been on the “winning side” I wouldn’t be on here calling everyone else whinging remoaners. I’d think “let the whinging moaners whinge away”.
      Isn't that what @WATFORD zero is complaining about ..... leavers no longer contributing so the thread becoming a remainers echo chamber ?
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

3 Not allowed!
      Could be.
      Brexit; I don’t like it. I don’t agree with it. But I accept its very likely gonna happen. This country has lost its crackers. Brexit, food banks, the working poor, Boris Johnson, taking Trump seriously, tax relief for the ultra-wealthy, rise of the far right, Farage and his lies. Why, given our current trend would anyone entertain for a second that it's going to get better anytime soon.
      It’s over. The idiots won. It’s theirs for the taking.
      This country is positively moribund. Putting aside the domestic issues that aren't getting addressed, Brexit is an existential one. The break up of The UK, our international standing reduced to pariah from embarrassment and the fantasy of 'no deal' cheered on without any plan, substance or understanding of how it'll work and the fact any 'agreement' with London in the future wont be worth the paper its written on due to our reputation. It'll be a very chastening experience.

Never mind though - we're getting blue passports and going back to how things used to be in the good old days because the modern world is just political correctness gone mad, full of virtue signaling by Guardian reading, social justice warriors. Just have some blind faith in clueless politicians because they're in The Conservative Party, throw in a bit of inherent English arrogance and casual xenophobia that's just under the surface in many an English psyche, remind the Johnny Foreigners in Brussels that they need us more than we need them, because we're better than them, remind the pesky Irish in Dublin as well that they should really know their place and start to 'believe in Britain' and we'll be just fine - particularly if you're a middle class 'I'm alright Jack' from southern England. So much for German efficiency, but I'm sure those German car manufacturers will finally be along before Halloween demanding a deal from Frau Merkel or Frau Kramp-Karrenbauer - we hold all the aces don't forget and once Johnson is in Downing Street they'll know we really mean business and our standing as a country and the respect afforded to us will be restored.

Name:  _88391199_bojoonazipwire.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  36.6 KB
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This country is positively moribund.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This country is positively moribund. Putting aside the domestic issues that aren't getting addressed, Brexit is an existential one. The break up of The UK, our international standing reduced to pariah from embarrassment and the fantasy of 'no deal' cheered on without any plan, substance or understanding of how it'll work and the fact any 'agreement' with London in the future wont be worth the paper its written on due to our reputation. It'll be a very chastening experience.

Never mind though - we're getting blue passports and going back to how things used to be in the good old days because the modern world is just political correctness gone mad, full of virtue signaling by Guardian reading, social justice warriors. Just have some blind faith in clueless politicians because they're in The Conservative Party, throw in a bit of inherent English arrogance and casual xenophobia that's just under the surface in many an English psyche, remind the Johnny Foreigners in Brussels that they need us more than we need them, because we're better than them, remind the pesky Irish in Dublin as well that they should really know their place and start to 'believe in Britain' and we'll be just fine - particularly if you're a middle class 'I'm alright Jack' from southern England. So much for German efficiency, but I'm sure those German car manufacturers will finally be along before Halloween demanding a deal from Frau Merkel or Frau Kramp-Karrenbauer - we hold all the aces don't forget and once Johnson is in Downing Street they'll know we really mean business and our standing as a country and the respect afforded to us will be restored.

Name:  _88391199_bojoonazipwire.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  36.6 KB
      Great post... I can't understand why neither our friends in Europe nor the vast majority of much maligned 'experts' in our country do not accept that we have a winning hand and can pretty much do what we like....
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Tom Watson's "Our members are Remain" is a high risk strategy. Would maybe have sounded more convincing coming from his mousey party leader. Nobody yet has a clue what HIS stance is. Bizarre.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      No, it's because most of us have got a tad bored of the ongoing posts that play the man rather than the ball. 90% of which are from remainers over the last 6 pages or so. It's tiresome and not clever .... although there are a handful that think they are clever and superior.
      More like muggy
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      Great post... I can't understand why neither our friends in Europe nor the vast majority of much maligned 'experts' in our country do not accept that we have a winning hand and can pretty much do what we like....
      After all your bravado isn't it time you came to your senses and admit we're leaving the EU or are you another undemocratic Denialist like Watfrod bloke , plooks , Mr custard face and poor old H
      regards
      DR