View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
744. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    515 69.22%
  • Leave

    200 26.88%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    29 3.90%
Page 8643 of 9137 FirstFirst ... 764381438543859386338640864186428643864486458646865386938743 ... LastLast
Results 86,421 to 86,430 of 91368
  1. #86421
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Uffern
    Posts
    24,638


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they agree a deal with May, and she resigns and the new leader reverses it, the Tories look bad
    As opposed to the current state of play where they look thoroughly competent? Right-o
    Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #86422

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not really. Sensible thing is to bin Brexit. Maybe come back to it in a few years when people have had a chance to absorb the last few years.
      Oh....if only it were that easy....trouble is....the cat is out of the bag, likes its freedom and doesn't want to go back in the bag.
    • #86423
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      41,327


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As opposed to the current state of play where they look thoroughly competent? Right-o
      Not something I was even debating.
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.
    • #86424

      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      it's not just them is it ...?? come on , lets face it ....politicians are currently running a MASSIVE RINSE OFF all over the world ....the rank and file tax payers are getting milked like aphids on a rose bush .....its frankly disgusting and the whole Brexit issue is probably the most chronic issue world wide currently , surpassing the AIDS epidemic in sub saharan Africa , surpassing even the destruction of millions of homes , schools and hospitals in iraq , syria & yemen ....because the money to sort all this shit out needs to come from somewhere doesn't it .......?? but you're so uber smart you knew that already.....i'm not just talking about your import export business here mate , if you have got a job at the moment you are getting the piss pulled out of you on a weekly basis.....not just in Europe...you know there is a world outside Europe right....? Tit.
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      uh ......what i'm on about is the UK turning into an utter shit fight within the next year ......a complete **** up , you know that most refugees worldwide are a direct result of the overthrow of an existing system of government....Syria , Libya, Iraq, Sudan,Eritrea, Somalia......people like you are the ones who moan about a dog shitting in a kids playground whilst it's owner is at your house bumming your missus........your rose tinted corner of the globe is about to go tits up mate.
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      that is politicians worldwide i'm afraid mate .....the global , political system is now completely out of control.....G 7 , G 12 , APEC, OPEC .......JOKE.
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      if you say so ....will the leavers then not kick off...?? it's a cluster**** old boy.... Lisbon treaty is set to take effect 2020 ....!
      We would like to thank you for the time you have taken on your application for the post of NSC village idiot. I am afraid that at this point in time you have been unsuccessful in your application and the present incumbents, @Two Professors and @Pretty pink fairy will be continuing to fill the post on a job share basis.

      We will keep your details on file and will contact you immediately should a suitable position arise.

      In the meantime, we would like to thank you again for your time and wish you every success in any other positions you apply for.
    • #86425
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      5,814


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Come on then genius.Explain where the ECB gets the Euros from to buy up the debt.Have they borrowed a Magic Money Tree from our Labour and Tory politicians?
      Same place the Bank of England got its Sterling, read up on it, anything I tell you, you won't believe, but magic money tree is pretty close.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
    • #86426
    • #86427
    • #86428
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Chandlers Ford
      Posts
      53,941


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Labour have nothing to lose. If they agree a deal with May, and she resigns and the new leader reverses it, the Tories look bad and Labour have lost nothing (apart from the time they've spent coming up with the deal, which is what they're paid to do).
      Eh? What Labour ‘stand to lose’ in this scenario, is every single bit of influence they have in shaping the form of Brexit (or otherwise) we take.

      C - we can’t get Brexit over the line, will you please help us?
      L - we will yes, but only if you agree to include a, b and c.
      C - sure. All agreed. Sign (vote) here
      *Brexit deal goes through parliament*
      *May steps down. New PM*
      L - so, about a, b and c...
      C - hahahahahahaha. Suckers.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
    • #86429
      Moon Man Oxy McFloppie-Tish's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Location
      Truro
      Posts
      5,620


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      if you say so ....will the leavers then not kick off...?? it's a cluster**** old boy.... Lisbon treaty is set to take effect 2020 ....!
      You mean this?
      https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-li...-treaty-wrong/
      Was that the intro? I should have been in!
    • #86430
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      55,650


      0 Not allowed!
      Flash and fascinating 1st part of a 2-parter Brexit: Behind Closed Doors on at the moment (21:00- 22:00) on BBC 4, giving behind-the-scenes insight into the Brexit negitiations, from the point of view of the EU negotiators. Scathing stuff. They're basically highly amused and dismissive of the shenanigans in the UK. As well they might be. Highly recommended viewing.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •