View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
744. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

515 69.22%
  • Leave

200 26.88%
  • Wouldn’t vote

29 3.90%
Page 8192 of 9136 FirstFirst ... 7192769280928142818281898190819181928193819481958202824282928692 ... LastLast
Results 81,911 to 81,920 of 91355

0 Not allowed!
    One or two of the more prolific posters on this thread seem to have gone missing.

I do hope they are alright

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      One or two of the more prolific posters on this thread seem to have gone missing.

I do hope they are alright
      @BigGully is out and about and with a very sore head it seems. I guess he’s a bit hung over after a session down the boozer playing darts......the dedicated sportsman that he is.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Punxsatawney Phil Curious Orange's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Jeeze, if the only solution Parliament might back is remaining in a Customs Union why is not just staying in the EU an option? Why be a part of something you have no say in?
      When Steve McQueen met The Blob, he tried to kill it. It probably never crossed his mind to try and take it out to a restaurant.
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Seeing as how there's no less than EIGHT shades of Brexit that our clown MPs don't want, maybe we just need to go with option they don't want the least. That's how bad it's got. Either that or just draw straws FFS
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by KZNSeagull View Post
      I don't think a second referendum will pass in the commons based upon last night. There were too many that voted No and there would not be many more required to vote it down. Most likely to pass is the Customs Union one, so I reckon TM should be on the phone to Barnier asking them to change the political declaration to make the Customs Union in the withdrawal agreement the basis of a permanent solution. Put that back to the commons, get it passed and then get on with it FFS! It won't happen though.
      There is a fear of increasing division, but I think the campaign to rejoin will become a bigger thorn in the side of politics than UKIP were, if we go out without checking if it is still wanted, better to deal with it now. Get a mandate for the course we are taking, or a rejection of it and stay.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      looks like your ruling classes have carried on doing what they do best .........and that would be mainly ****ing it up and making it as difficult as possible for the man in the street .....just look how the immigration policy has panned out for the residents of Bradford, Burnley, Blackburn , Cardiff , Leicester , ,Nottingham , Birmgimngmingmimgmingham ,Manchester , Hayes , Croydon , Sheffield , Rotherham , Rochdale , Telford........yaaaaaaaaaaawww wwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....!!! your politicians have given you a total rebore ....and you don't even know it .
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Bernie Sanders would’ve been destroyed at the polls. Anyone seeking social and economic justice in the USA is considered a ‘commie’ by 2/3 of the populace.
      I don't believe this. I think he would have won. He has huge support. Huge grassroots support too, which matters a lot when campaigning with the election funding system they have over there. A far better candidate for many Americans than Hilary ever was, who many seemed to view as the least worst option rather than a good option.

I predict now that he will win the Democrat nomination to run for presidency, and will win in 2020, partly due to a high turnout of people coming out to vote because of the change he represents. The younger generation wants a different America.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      looks like your ruling classes have carried on doing what they do best .........and that would be mainly ****ing it up and making it as difficult as possible for the man in the street .....just look how the immigration policy has panned out for the residents of Bradford, Burnley, Blackburn , Cardiff , Leicester , ,Nottingham , Birmgimngmingmimgmingham ,Manchester , Hayes , Croydon , Sheffield , Rotherham , Rochdale , Telford........yaaaaaaaaaaawww wwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....!!! your politicians have given you a total rebore ....and you don't even know it .
      The residents of Bradford are very happy with immigration I believe?
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      @BigGully is out and about and with a very sore head it seems. I guess he’s a bit hung over after a session down the boozer playing darts......the dedicated sportsman that he is.
      Still rankles ...........
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      Are you not an immigrant yourself?