View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
744. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    515 69.22%
  • Leave

    200 26.88%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    29 3.90%
  1. #80061
    Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Goldstone
    Posts
    41,327


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deal
    Deal + Customs Union
    Deal + Single Market + Customs Union
    Second Referendum
    Revoke Article 50
    FTA (the Canada option)
    No Deal
    Excellent, a whole host of options for us, and still a whole week left to sort it out.

    Humble pie for all those here who dared criticise our government.
    Thank you Chris, you're a legend.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #80062
      I've asked for soup Mellotron's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      24,840


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pb21 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      "Some member of 4chan"

      I doubt Baker lite is overly aware of what 4chan exactly is....
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
    • #80063
      Members KZNSeagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Wolsingham, County Durham
      Posts
      13,213


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      These look to be the options;

      Any future arrangement will require a withdrawal agreement, almost certainly the same one on offer from the EU now (which contains a customs union). So Parliament may as well vote for the withdrawal agreement next week, then set about deciding upon the long term future relationship through indicative votes if that is what they want to do. But they won't.
      Sanibona!!
    • #80064
      absurdism JCL666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      2,209


      3 Not allowed!
      I get hacked off with the way people denigrate younger generations.

      This young woman sums up the cause of it all

      https://www.indy100.com/article/brex...-watch-8834711

      She's 16 and is able to articulate it live on TV better than any adult.

      We are having circular discussions, the nation is throwing money at no deal "solutions", people are at each others throats and it's because the Conservatives were scared of UKIP.

      We aren't in a better place now and if we leave we won't be for a very long time.
      Because I'm bored, it's funny, and I hate you. There you are, the holy trinity of "why?"
    • #80065
      Dunscouting sully's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Hurstpierpoint
      Posts
      6,976


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ESB is in the Republic.
      They also supply to the mainland. ESB Energy, Tricor Suite, 4th Floor, 50 Mark Lane, London EC3R 7QR.

      "We're going to continue to plan for the future by further investing in renewables, with 37 power stations across Britain and Ireland that already include 18 wind farms and 9 hydroelectric stations."

      So what is your point?
    • #80066
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Valhalla
      Posts
      24,309


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      These look to be the options;

      ***Waits for May to twist the wording of these options, and to use strong arm 3-line whipping to try to get her way***
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Hemed, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Suttner
    • #80067
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Portslade
      Posts
      1,073


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If there any evidence at all that these massive marches in London that seem to happen nearly every weekend (at least whenever I visit London, there seems to be a march on for some reason or another) have any influence at all on decision makers?
      Nope, and nor do petitions except they have to be debated in Parliament if they reach a certain figure.

      The March will be massive because the majority in London don't want their boat rocked.

      More remainers should have bothered to vote in 2016, then. Oh wait, ''waaah, all the young people were at Glastonbury, it's unfair, can we have another go''...
    • #80068
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      46,172


      0 Not allowed!
      @Blue Valkyrie

      This thread makes interesting reading.

      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #80069

      1 Not allowed!
      I'd vote remain now, I'm exhausted, but few observations...
      - If we have further referendum and remain, you'd not begrudge anyone saying Brexit was doomed from the start because those with power made it so difficult as to become impossible. Naive? Yes. But admirable!
      - Remainers had the odds ridiculously stacked in their favour and yet still lost. For Leavers to have won in 2016 against such power will forever be one of the most astonishing results in history. But a pyrrhic victory it was.
      - Sad so many younger people have been positively hostile and disrespectful towards older generations. Should remember that one day they too will be old...providing narcissm isn't fatal...
      - The SNP is the most hypocritical party in the history of politics! And boy are there some other candidates in that sense!
      - The EU is incredibly powerful, Britain took on a superpower, gave it a bloody nose but essentially there was only ever going to be one winner. Once in, no country is allowed to leave realistically. The Prisoner box-set should be essential viewing to any others with thoughts of independence.
      - I still believe the European Project won't survive; but undecided as to how much of a difference being in or out would make when it collapses i.e. chaos all round and far reaching.
      - The UK is now the most ironic named country on earth and probably past its sell by date: all 4 kingdoms should become independent (to begin squabbling regionally instead), England's government move to the Midlands including a new modern parliament. Or, even better, just shut down every party, sack every politician and transfer all remaining power to EU parliament because who on earth are we kidding and Brexit has proved our political class is incapable of working together so is there any point having them?
      - Surely Barber is to blame somewhere
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
    • #80070
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      1,089


      1 Not allowed!
      Accept deal on the table. Thanks to May we have some sort of deal. All other EU countries have no intention of making it easy to get out in case any others were thinking of joining us. I am surprised we have got any sort of deal. I was remainer but we must stay with vote. Brexiteers of course must have known EU countries were not going to say yes to everything we wanted. As far as march is concerned. Waste of space

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •