View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

515 69.13%
  • Leave

201 26.98%
  • Wouldn’t vote

29 3.89%
    Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by daveinplzen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, the electorate voted to hurt the country for decades with a 'no deal'. Is that what they wanted? Is that what you want? Really? Brexiteers complain that they are called stupid. You're convincing me. Thanks.
    You really have no idea if Brexit will hurt the country for decades,you read it on Twitter,or RT,and it suits your point of view.I want us out before the whole project Greater Europe goes belly up,and we can choose to help them with a bail-out,or not,depending on how nicely they ask.I also do not want to condemn the youth of this country to the mass unemployment policies of the EU.The EU helps the university trained kids,and sod all the others,just ask the French,Italian,Spanish and Greek unemployed under 25's.'Cross the road.I'm sure you will find waiters wanted' as Micron told one lad.
    If you have mental problems,it might be good manners to tell me before you start the abuse.Thank you.
    "I can only beat what's in front of me" he says.Maybe too much has caused your problem.Are you myopic as well?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Berty23 View Post
      Lol. People still think no deal will see nothing happen. Who remembers the fuel strikes when people were worried their car might not be full of fuel even though they only filled up once a month normally? All petrol stations were empty.

Imagine the scenes in March. A few people start stocking up and before you know it carnage. We buy about 10 million loaves of bread a day in the U.K. imagine if people start picking up one more for the freezer. Same with milk, fruit, veg, meat etc. Our whole infrastructure relies on just in time and regular shopping habits. People see the pandemonium in shops on Black Friday. Imagine it for food. It will be carnage. Everyone knows that travel and supplies would be affected but not how much, that is actually pretty irrelevant if people start with a panic and the infrastrure falls down.

Who will be the people who suffer? The poor who can’t stick up and the less mobile. Ironically they are statically more likely to want this to happen.

Weird world.

What about when people don’t get the drugs they need? Would someone accept the death of a family member as being worth it? Or is that only if it is someone else’s family? Are people actually prepared to lose their jobs? Or is it prepared for someone else to lose their’s?

Interesting times ahead and anyone who thinks that the general public will act rationally is a bit deluded.
      Ah,you think the general public will act rationally,then?
      If you have mental problems,it might be good manners to tell me before you start the abuse.Thank you.
      "I can only beat what's in front of me" he says.Maybe too much has caused your problem.Are you myopic as well?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      You really have no idea if Brexit will hurt the country for decades,you read it on Twitter,or RT,and it suits your point of view.I want us out before the whole project Greater Europe goes belly up,and we can choose to help them with a bail-out,or not,depending on how nicely they ask.I also do not want to condemn the youth of this country to the mass unemployment policies of the EU.The EU helps the university trained kids,and sod all the others,just ask the French,Italian,Spanish and Greek unemployed under 25's.'Cross the road.I'm sure you will find waiters wanted' as Micron told one lad.
      Under freedom of movement the “French,Italian,Spanish and Greek unemployed under 25's” can move freely to the 10 countries which have lower youth unemployment than the U.K. The British can do the same at the moment. Can here, youth unemployment is half what it is in the U.K. and it consists of proper jobs as well.....not poorly paid crappy retail and service roles.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      We can help them?? You really are stupid. Thanks again.

0 Not allowed!
      Im out of of commenting on this thread. Brexiteers have proven to me lately, that they really are stupid. Im not bothering to talk to stupid people who, for their own emotional reasons, are happy to see the British economy and people suffer.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      but you are an old white man
      I am shocked to discover @GT49er is not only male and old but white as well. Everyone knows this is not a good mix in Bedwetter Britain, especially if you have white guilt.
      I am surprised more isnt done at the sign up stage of NSC to weed out these undesirables.
      There should be a law on here that you can only talk about a subject if you match the demographic.........tis the way of the snowflake!
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Rees Mogg, Liam Fox and the Office for Budget Responsibility seem to think it will be decades, Farage on the other hand, thinks we’ll never be as well off.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics...t-will-pay-off
      You be glad you be Sussex born!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      I am shocked to discover @GT49er is not only male and old but white as well. Everyone knows this is not a good mix in Bedwetter Britain, especially if you have white guilt.
      I am surprised more isnt done at the sign up stage of NSC to weed out these undesirables.
      There should be a law on here that you can only talk about a subject if you match the demographic.........tis the way of the snowflake!
      I think you only need some simple self-awareness when it comes to talking like an expert on subjects you know **** all about.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Gerbils View Post
      With no deal those things will happen.

There has to be some sort of deal for it not to.
      There will have to be the no deal with transition period, that people love to mock on here.

Unless Parliament can pass a new law to reserve the 29th March leaving date, and I strongly doubt they will able to, then the EU will have to act otherwise it will lead to war.

We have a transition period if we get a deal, so there is no reason why it won't happen if there is no deal, even if the EU have to pass new laws. Its in no ones interest to "flick the switch" on 29th March, when there can be a transiion period.

The EU are on a long term bluff, and we have a weak PM who will not stand up to them. Parliament may force the issue, because if the repeal the 29th March leaving date law, then things will get seriously nasty in this country, and I would not want to be an MP is that happens.
      Ignore list - 1. An idiot - Classified He knows who he is!!
      2. Dickheads Elbow - No other reason than he's a tw**!

That is all!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I think you only need some simple self-awareness when it comes to talking like an expert on subjects you know **** all about.
      Self awareness is one thing giving reasons of old, male and white as qualities that dont allow you to discuss a subject is another.........tis the way of the snowflake.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.