View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

515 69.13%
  • Leave

201 26.98%
  • Wouldnít vote

29 3.89%

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, FFS, I know you're a remainer, but try sticking to the facts. Theresa May voted remain. End of argument.

Well, not quite - many Tory MPs are opposed to Brexit and will try to make sure it doesn't happen. Are you seriously in denial about that? Oh dear, oh dear. Prejudice or naivety? Well, only you can answer that honestly.
    Your conflating things, which is typical.

She voted remain yes, then she listened to the vote, which is what people like you wanted is it not and said she now supports Brexit. Itís not diffficult to comprehend.

But more importantly she is the leader of the Tory party that says it will deliver Brexit, that ran on that agenda at the general election. You kept going on about it at the time. She was supported by even your extreme Brexit looney MPs, I remember Rees Smog supporting her.

So you propogate fake news.

This is a Brexit government, your Brexit government, and they are a sham.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      #everybodyelsesfault
      Im The Scatman

3 Not allowed!
      Daniel Hannan: "The premature triggering of Article 50 before she had a clear idea of what she wanted. "

also Daniel Hannan in 2017 "Article 50 sets in motion a legal process. Some commentators see this deadline as a disadvantage to Britain, but I’m blowed if I can understand why"

Blame blame blame

3 Not allowed!
      Stephen Barclay
      Brexit Secretary
      Brexit voter
      “This deal delivers on what brexiteers like me campaigned for during the referendum, like skills based immigration, control of our fishing, control of our agriculture”

It’s a s**t deal that probably splits the country but it’s what brexiteers like him campaigned for

But @GT49er keeps telling us there is only one Brexit view and one answer

0 Not allowed!
      So, Brexiteers..you have been asked multiple times. What sort of leave do yo want? No deal? If so, explain how that works. T.Mays deal? If so, is that what you wanted? Norway type deal? Probably a lot of opposition from EFTA members, is that what you want?
      You all seem to want different things, from this Yes/No referendum. What would actually satisfy you? Do you think you will be satisfied?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      No. Not officially. It depends which Norwegian politician is expressing an opinion. Much like individual UK politicians don't all have the same view.

I reckon a deal could be done, no point in giving up on day 1.
      I find it a little odd that based purely on one pro-EU Norwegian politician's broadcast and written interviews with C4 News and The Guardian last week, who was playing to the 'peoples vote' gallery anyway, that some people now think it's a total non-starter.

People forget that Cameron had Norwegians on the campaign back in 2016 telling everyone how awful their arrangement was with The EU and how we'd be better off remaining and not following suit for example.

As you say, it depends on who you listen to on it. The Foreign Minister of Iceland was on Newsnight last week and he said he thought it'd be okay, as did a former Swiss Ambassador I read in The Times a while back.

Frankly this Norwegian Heidi Nordby Lunde's opinion is about as valid as Morten Harket's out of a-ha.

Name:  morten-3-morten-harket-31284715-559-775.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  273.7 KB
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hampster Gull View Post
      But @GT49er keeps telling us there is only one Brexit view and one answer:
      You don't 'alf talk some bollocks. People who voted 'leave' voted to leave the EU because they/we want to leave the EU. Just that. We don't want to be in the EU any more - no ifs, buts, no complicated agenda, it's just that simple. We joined the Common Market in the 70s; wish we hadn't - even those who voted to join the Common Market didn't vote to join the EU at any time; the politicians in the Westminster bubble didn't give us a vote. Until the referendum - which the pro-EU side lost.

Obviously far too difficult a concept for you to understand, with your rooted objection to leaving the EU clouding your every thought - and I guess it always will.

1 Not allowed!
      You don't 'alf talk some bollocks. People who voted 'leave' voted to leave the EU because they/we want to leave the EU. Just that. We don't want to be in the EU any more - no ifs, buts, no complicated agenda, it's just that simple. We joined the Common Market in the 70s; wish we hadn't - even those who voted to join the Common Market didn't vote to join the EU at any time; the politicians in the Westminster bubble didn't give us a vote. Until the referendum - which the pro-EU side lost.

Obviously far too difficult a concept for you to understand, with your rooted objection to leaving the EU clouding your every thought - and I guess it always will.

So, you want a no deal? If thats the case, what benefits, and obviously, what would be the downsides of this?

0 Not allowed!

Hi GT. no bollocks, just facts. I think you will find Norway isnít in the EU. Switzerland isnít In the EU. Canada isnít in the EU. The USA isnít in the EU. Mays deal isnít in the EU. All have different relationship with the EU, with different benefits and costs, but all are not in the EU. What flavour of ice cream, I mean what version of Brexit do you want? Your Brexit government want Mays deal, others want the other versions.

2 Not allowed!
      Brexit voters seem keen to blame everybody else for this cluster****, yet, almost to a man, they all want different versions of Brexit. Its Brexiteers who have screwed this up, nobody else.