Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Starting to think Labour should say to government if they cannot agree to a confirmatory vote on any final deal, then they should not agree to an election.

That should be the condition of the way forward, we need to move on....

I think the opposition parties should string this out much longer. I’m enjoying Boris being leader.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Prescient.

[TWEET]1158849548237905920[/TWEET]

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
i suppose it comes down to whether you believe Johnson truely wants no deal or wants to get any deal over the line.

One problem (of many) with that cockjuggling blunderc*nt is that he has openly lied so much and so often that even were he to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth for the rest of his life, I (and I suspect a great many other people) will no longer believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

A bit like the boy who cried wolf, but far more insidiously dangerous.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
My goodness its getting more complicated by the day. But at least Johnson's put something on the table, other than his todger.

Is it a question of a todger putting his johnson on the table or Johnson putting his todger on it or even a prick waving his willy around and whatever it is how on earth can he manage it whilst groping a journalist's inner thigh? As you say, complicated stuff.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1179618895499579393[/TWEET]

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

This is a fantastic piece of journalism.

Like many I have been watching the BBC Spotlight on the troubles, its been harrowing. Why would anyone want to poke or mess with Good Friday Agreement is just so beyond me. All the innocent deaths highlighted in each episode so far are just heartbreaking and should be a reminder that the Peace was hard fought for decades by people on all sides.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008c47

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
One problem (of many) with that cockjuggling blunderc*nt is that he has openly lied so much and so often that even were he to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth for the rest of his life, I (and I suspect a great many other people) will no longer believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

A bit like the boy who cried wolf, but far more insidiously dangerous.

Have you only come across one politician in your life?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just listened to the PM on PMQT now. He sounded bored, responding to Corbyn. He even lazily repeated the lie that we can only stop the live import of animals if we leave the EU.

He will hard Brexit and blame the EU.

Jan 30, 2008
Of course it is.
Years of plotting, planning, back stabbing to become prime minister but he got his way in the end.
Doing exactly the same with Brexit but under a much shorter time scale.
I hate him but he does have this knack of getting what he wants, trouble is that it's all about himself he doesn't give a toss about anyone else therefore you cannot trust a single word he says.
I think the commons will just about get this through but no way will the EU agree to it.
So no deal it is then and we are well and truly ****ed unless Jason Donovan brings out a number 1 greatest hits album.
It's what Johnson wanted all along, the man is a dangerous maniac.
But how is he going to do it without an extension?
Nobody knows, not even the cabinet.
I thought the Tories showed themselves up today for what they really are, Lord Snooty and his pals,a bunch of slack jawed, toffee nosed lap dogs.
You forgot to mention the referendum result which the Tories are implementing, are you ready for Brexit ???
Regards
DF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Johnson is half way there with his deal. Just needs to now keep NI in the EU customs union, and abandon the Stormont nonsense, and the deal is good to go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Moggster 12 months ago:-

[tweet]1033033628303941638[/tweet]

How can it be a positive if you need to revert back to 'the troubles' to make everything ok?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Johnson is half way there with his deal. Just needs to now keep NI in the EU customs union, and abandon the Stormont nonsense, and the deal is good to go.

I would agree that he is half way there, although can the other half be sorted within two weeks?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Have you only come across one politician in your life?

Johnson is the person who puts the lie (in more ways than one) into that old "they're all as bad as each other so we may as well put up with what we have" cliché...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
EF8eXpHWkAAe0B6.jpg

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here