Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah the conservative cuts have nothing to do with it

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Look i don't trust the bas*tards either and i personally hate them just as much as the next man. just saying that it would be far better for us to have the power of removing them for good than to remain in a undemocratic corrupt dictatorship where you will not ever be given them rights.
it is so ironic how similar is that of the EU compared with that of the old Soviet Union who's very system was being systematically condemned and spat upon for years. yet those who condemned it are now supporting it: Jesus wept :facepalm:.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Correct, but we are directly affected by those countries economic performance by virtue of the fact we are in the EU, including when they require bailing out (Greece)

We are directly affected whether we are in the EU or not. We are not part of the USA or China, but when there economy tanks so does ours.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Look i don't trust the bas*tards either and i personally hate them just as much as the next man. just saying that it would be far better for us to have the power of removing them for good than to remain in a undemocratic corrupt dictatorship where you will not ever be given them rights.
it is so ironic how similar is that of the EU compared with that of the old Soviet Union who's very system was being systematically condemned and spat upon for years. yet those who condemned it are now supporting it: Jesus wept :facepalm:.

The EU is like the old Soviet Union!!!!! Really?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
'The ONS said the rise in net immigration was driven by a fall in the number of British citizens emigrating abroad, which was down 14,000 to 123,000'

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/26/net-migration-to-uk-nears-peak-fewer-britons-emigrate

Damn it I was wrong.I guesstimated 100K but it was more.:ffsparr:

Sorry but you made reference to Cameron and 'project fear' which I, and I would assume most others, was a reference to his and other's comments regarding the effects of leaving the EU on the economy/jobs etc, all of which are forecasts and, ergo, not facts.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My postal voting pack has arrived.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
We are directly affected whether we are in the EU or not. We are not part of the USA or China, but when there economy tanks so does ours.

Again I agree, but we are currently the second best performing economy in an underperforming EU block. We are like Ussain Bolt trying to run the 100m with a big fat knacker hanging on to one leg and telling him what to do.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What about the quality papers?

Glad you asked ..

_89811953_tim-001-1gm-27may_front-pag.jpg

.. :ohmy:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
What makes you think by leaving our corrupt government wouldn't carrying on screwing us? We'll all be working until we're 85 whatever happens buddy

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

We would throw them out in a general election as we did before.

It's ironic that you raise this as you infer the EU is less corrupt, and yet you appear to want to line up with the corrupt Govt you are moaning about to do what they want you to do?

Do you honestly believe we would have TTIP as it is designed if it had full transparency in Parliament like it should have?

Or do you trust the stories and unelected EU Commission to dot be deal and suppress details of it being made public for 30years........yes 30 years. Do you think they are trying to hide something?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Vote Leave launches £50m Euro 2016 football contest

The campaign to get Britain out of the EU has launched a contest to win £50m - if you can correctly predict the result of all 51 games in the Euro 2016 football championships.

If no one manages that then there is a £50,000 prize for the person who gets the most consecutive games correct.

Free to enter.

https://www.50million.uk/

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Sorry but you made reference to Cameron and 'project fear' which I, and I would assume most others, was a reference to his and other's comments regarding the effects of leaving the EU on the economy/jobs etc, all of which are forecasts and, ergo, not facts.

So what you are saying is it's ok to spout nonsense as long as it is labelled 'forecasts'? Ok I get it.So I 'forecast' next year net migration will be 500K and 200K illegal immigrants will make it to the UK.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I get it why some business leaders/businessmen want to remain.They get cheap and reliable workers.I can imagine if I had a factory putting cakes into boxes I might struggle for British workers so I fill my factory with eastern europeans.I get some random english guy looking for a job and my prejudice against him and his likely work commitment or lack of it means I give the job to a latvian instead. I also think a brit won't mix in well with all of my eastern european workers. I get it that our nanny state has meant that alot of brits think they have a right to benefits and believe there is no need to work.I get it that so many parents haven't brought their children up to be honest and work hard for their money.However does this mean we have to give up on our own.Can we not change our culture.We are cutting down on benefits so that's a start.Is it too late to train our own people.Nurses etc.Do we just give up.Is that reality that infact Brits do make good workers.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So what you are saying is it's ok to spout nonsense as long as it is labelled 'forecasts'? Ok I get it.So I 'forecast' next year net migration will be 500K and 200K illegal immigrants will make it to the UK.

Nonsense in your eyes because it doesn't support your views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here