View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
865. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

589 68.09%
  • Leave

244 28.21%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.70%

The Brexit Thread

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You found a link for me yet or just got names to call me?
    I can’t be certain if this helps?

Edit although no mention of charity

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.d...ion/a-53556743

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      I find it mildly interesting, your desire to know my thoughts and wishes on a specific subject when the rest of the time you simply seek to analyse and slate my views on all other matters.

Nowt as queer as folk.
      As one of the more personable posters on here, who doesn't constantly revert to abuse and foul language, I was just hoping that after waiting 4 years, you finally got what it was you wanted (if you can remember what it was in the first place)

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      And only 27 days to go until you find out what you voted for, the excitement must be palpable after 4 years.

So what did you think you were voting for, 4 years ago, Deal or No Deal ?
      sshhhh....dont tell anyone but 4 years ago i voted for ending membership of the European Union, didnt fancy that remaining members lark.
      I dont have to wait to find out that outcome.
      My ballot just had Remain or Leave options. Was the deal or no deal question on the back?
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      sshhhh....dont tell anyone but 4 years ago i voted for ending membership of the European Union, didnt fancy that remaining members lark.
      My ballot just had Remain or Leave options. Was the deal or no deal question on the back?
      No it wasn't, but it probably should have been.

I'm curious though - what is it about the EU that you despise so much that "deal or no deal" became an irrelevance? This is a genuine, non-aggressive question to any leaver on here. Was it about taking back control of our borders or something?
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      I can’t be certain if this helps?

Edit although no mention of charity

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.d...ion/a-53556743
      Has no relevance to Brexit though, all I know is our GDP is due to contract by over double that of Germany in 2020, and that's before we impose economic trade sanctions on ourselves.

Think we're get on trade deal with China?

0 Not allowed!
      Well for you and people like you, who obviously either don't care or don't understand the enormous differences that a Deal or No Deal will make logistically, economically, politically etc, you can just look forward with unbridled excitement at the surprise of what Johnson decides to give you in 27 days time.

It'll be just like Xmas for you, all the excitement, none of the worry (as long as Johnson keeps his word, of course)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      No it wasn't, but it probably should have been.

I'm curious though - what is it about the EU that you despise so much that "deal or no deal" became an irrelevance? This is a genuine, non-aggressive question to any leaver on here. Was it about taking back control of our borders or something?

I dont recall ever saying deal or no deal was irrelevant, i was happy to withdraw our membership with a withdrawal deal or happy to withdraw our membership with no deal. We and the EU ended up agreeing and ending membership with a withdrawal deal.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      Well for you and people like you, who obviously either don't care or don't understand the enormous differences that a Deal or No Deal will make logistically, economically, politically etc, you can just look forward with unbridled excitement at the surprise of what Johnson decides to give you in 27 days time.

It'll be just like Xmas for you, all the excitement, none of the worry (as long as Johnson keeps his word, of course)
      Since you must be referring to a trade deal i cant see Boris completing a trade deal in 27 days, so i dont know how he will be able to give one in 27 days. Didnt know the deadline for completing a trade deal before the end of transition had been so dramatically reduced.

0 Not allowed!

I dont recall ever saying deal or no deal was irrelevant, i was happy to withdraw our membership with a withdrawal deal or happy to withdraw our membership with no deal. We and the EU ended up agreeing and ending membership with a withdrawal deal.
      Eh? You have just said you are happy to withdraw our membership with a withdrawal deal or with no deal - the clear inference is that a deal was therefore not relevant to your decision to withdraw - I didn't ask you if you had a preference.

So I'll ask again, what is it about the EU that you despise so much that you felt we had to leave regardless of whether or not we left with a withdrawal deal or indeed with any sort of trade deal?
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      Eh? You have just said you are happy to withdraw our membership with a withdrawal deal or with no deal - the clear inference is that a deal was therefore not relevant to your decision to withdraw - I didn't ask you if you had a preference.

So I'll ask again, what is it about the EU that you despise so much that you felt we had to leave regardless of whether or not we left with a withdrawal deal or indeed with any sort of trade deal?
      Wait, what? You want to know why i wanted to leave the EU?