View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
839. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

573 68.30%
  • Leave

235 28.01%
  • Wouldn’t vote

31 3.69%
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any Questions on R4

Overwhelming sense that the country are sick of Brexit and want it reversed and time and money put into solving the climate crisis. The few there who are pro-Brexit also don’t care much about climate change. Funny that.

David Davis getting owned. And acting like a turd about it.
    I think that of all the political clowns that have been directly involved with Brexit, David Davies is the biggest clown of them all.
    There is something very odd about him, as he just seems to laugh through everything.
    No wonder we are the laughing stock of Europe and the rest of the world and now we have Johnson.
    We need an election now and everyone should vote Liberal Democrat.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      An election.
      I get that but what has changed since the last rejection of that attempt?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      You assume wrong I said it because it's obvious no one knows what particular issues there will be at the border after a deal that hasn't been negotiated yet which is why your original question was particularly stupid. The two points confused you then. Point one - we start negotiating from a point of complete regulatory alignment unlike Canada and the EU. Point two - a Canada type deal would give us the freedom to diverge from regulations if we wanted

Yes, we negotiate a deal that surprise surprise prioritises our economic needs you really are struggling with this aren't you

It's not what I want it's what the position will be. Negotiating our future trade relationship can only start once we have left, at that point, no matter if we have a WA deal or not we will be fully aligned with EU standards. At this point we can negotiate how much we want to diverge. Another learning moment for you it seems

I really don't know why I bother, but one last time.

No Regulatory divergence from the starting point of Customs Union does indeed mean no issues with NI border all the time there is no divergence (which is nothing like what Canada have). A bit like staying in the Customs Union or the Backstop.

Any Regulatory divergence (Which Canada have and is one of the main benefits according to you) from that starting point means introducing problems because there will be different rules for each side of the NI border, which neither side wants to exist. Hence the Backstop.

I really don't know how much simpler I can make this
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 21-09-2019 at 16:18.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Motogull View Post
      I appreciate I may be influenced by Alexander Boris de Piffle Bunglecunt Johnson's declarations, but I believe we will leave the EU on 1st November 2019.

What would be the reason for another extension?
      Despite what the EU say, I think they would grant an extension simply to minimise their dry cleaning bill were their nearest geographical neighbour to try blow their brains out economically with a 'no deal' Brexit. Which is why I have been confident every time we bluster and bullshit towards the next 'Brexit date' that membership will be extended

There is no doubt that a 'no deal' Brexit would adversely effect the EU, but nowhere near enough for them to think about compromising any of the principles of EU membership.

Anyway, more pressing matters are upon us

2 Not allowed!
      It's all in the timing so Johnson can't force no deal.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Nothing , that's why we leave on the 31st October no more stalling no more time wasting, get ready for Brexit
      regards
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      Not particularly. I'm just an ordinary bloke who doesn't think Kent will grind to a standstill. Just my opinion. First week in November will see if one us is right and one of us is wrong. If I'm wrong, I will be big and brave enough to come on here and apologise.
      Do you live anywhere near Kent? Because if you do you’d remember Operation Stack 3 or 4 years ago, which piled lorries up the M20. Believe it or not this did bring Kent to a standstill, making travel to and from work an absolute nightmare, as the closure of M20 had a knock on effect for the rest of the roads around Kent. This was not on the scale of a no deal Brexit nightmare, and that level (or more) of disruption WILL cause absolute chaos in Kent, probably spreading across the south east before long.

Still, at least our Foreign secretary now realises how important the Dover - Calais route is for trade in this country, so maybe he can sort something out.

0 Not allowed!
      Richard Tice reveals REAL reason the EU is desperate for Britain to stay in the bloc

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/zwbTD6

Sent via @updayUK
      Regards
      DF
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Richard Tice reveals REAL reason the EU is desperate for Britain to stay in the bloc

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/zwbTD6

Sent via @updayUK
      Regards
      DF
      So a Brexit MP spouts a reason why we should leave the EU. Quelle surprise.

That's french, by the way. Not sure if you hate the French or not. You probably do though, as you're a ****.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.

0 Not allowed!
      Sorry to do this too the right minded folk on this thread.
      But you're going to have to explain to the jingoist myopic idiots on here why this is bollox, of the highest order:-

“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.