View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
826. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

567 68.64%
  • Leave

228 27.60%
  • Wouldn’t vote

31 3.75%

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still completely bamboozled the man leading our country. Can't deal with a Labour supporter who has been up all night with his daughter in hospital, but is the 'hulk' in negotiations.

I love the fact Johnson just cannot avoid lying...[sounds of hundreds of shutter clicks in background] "there's no press here"....
    Its incredible isn't it ? He just says, quite literally, the first thing that comes into his head. Denial is his instant natural response, no matter how nonsensical. Like the bloke berating him on the streets of Morley the other week.

"What are you doing here ? What are you doing in Morely ? You should be in Brussels, negotiating a deal !"
    "Bduh bduh bduuuuh....we, we are already on the BRINK of agreeing a deal"

I mean christ.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Laura Kuensberg of the BBC has found him and outed him! He has a sick child but he is also a Labour supporter, shock horror.
      To be fair, I think that is ok to report that. It does appear to be an "organised ambush" on balance. I was wondering why his voice is so amplified above the others, is as if he is wearing a radio microphone ?

All she appears to have done is link to this Twitter post where he has identified himself along with video. She has hardly "identified" him, he has done it himself.

Such is the complexity of modern politics, the media and social media. There is now a very blurred line between acting in a "personal capacity" and campaigning for a cause. The doctor who "whistle blew" on Yellow Hammer was similar. Professionally he was advising the Government, personally he is active on Social Media campaigning against Brexit.

I might be wrong but it *looks* like a contrived attempt to copy other incidents where politicians have been ambushed.

Nothing wrong with it mind. Nothing I like better than watching a politician get interviewed by the public. Especially when they use the NHS for self promotion.
      Last edited by clapham_gull; 19-09-2019 at 02:00.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      Nothing gets a 'good deal' Brexiteer disappearing quicker than asking them to describe what this 'good deal' is that they want. Try asking @JC Footy Genius or @Westdene Seagull and you won't see them for dust.

Oops I mentioned them again

They have about as much understanding of this 'good deal' that they want as Johnson

Attachment 115423
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	will -of-the-people.gif 
Views:	171 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	115430
      ● A 21-year-old man from Shoreham was arrested at the Amex stadium on suspicion of throwing a pie at Wilfried Zaha ●

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      To be fair, I think that is ok to report that. It does appear to be an "organised ambush" on balance. I was wondering why his voice is so amplified above the others, is as if he is wearing a radio microphone ?

All she appears to have done is link to this Twitter post where he has identified himself along with video. She has hardly "identified" him, he has done it himself.

Such is the complexity of modern politics, the media and social media. There is now a very blurred line between acting in a "personal capacity" and campaigning for a cause. The doctor who "whistle blew" on Yellow Hammer was similar. Professionally he was advising the Government, personally he is active on Social Media campaigning against Brexit.

I might be wrong but it *looks* like a contrived attempt to copy other incidents where politicians have been ambushed.

Nothing wrong with it mind. Nothing I like better than watching a politician get interviewed by the public. Especially when they use the NHS for self promotion.
      If I had a 7 day old daughter who was very ill, and watching medical staff stretched to the limits, then fawning all around the Prime Minister as he uses a hospital visit for a press opportunity, I would be shouting at the top of my voice at him.
      The suit is talking in a low calm voice trying to talk him down, and Johnson is mumbling.

It's unsurprising to me the Dad is so much louder. Emotion does that. Look at us at football.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      Vote Lib Dem.
      It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for the Lib Dem Party again. They can offer me herds of unicorns and a bevy of hand maidens and still I won't put my cross in the box next to their party.
      BAN Village Idiots
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

0 Not allowed!
      Double post
      BAN Village Idiots
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for the Lib Dem Party again. They can offer me herds of unicorns and a bevy of hand maidens and still I won't put my cross in the box next to their party.
      Hhmmm, unicorns you say - I'm tempted!

Now about these hand maidens, tell me more...!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jaxie View Post
      WE HAVENT LEFT YET SO OF COURSE THESE THINGS HAVENT COME TO FRUITION YET.

I keep hearing this fallacy that there were lies from both sides, I can’t remember any outright lies from the remain campaigns.
      I'm not going to list everything as they've been done to death in the last 100k+ posts but here's one - Osbourne said there would need to be an emergency budget shortly after the vote if the result was leave. Maybe I missed it while being on holiday ….. could you give me the date this emergency budget took place ?
      BAN Village Idiots

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf666 View Post
      Hhmmm, unicorns you say - I'm tempted!

Now about these hand maidens, tell me more...!
      You might be a bit disappointed when you see them, the hand maidens I mean not the unicorns, unicorns are wonderfully beautiful creatures.
      BAN Village Idiots
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Thunder Bolt;9076504]Laura Kuensberg of the BBC has found him and outed him! He has a sick child but he is also a Labour supporter, shock horror.