Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Maybe if you'd bothered to highlight that the wording and not just the data was from YouGov I wouldn't have attributed the phrase to you.

Maybe stop getting worked up over someone using the same, innocuous word in a post as used in the analysis piece in regards to some polling conducted by YouGov?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Maybe stop getting worked up over someone using the same, innocuous word in a post as used in the analysis piece in regards to some polling conducted by YouGov?

I'm not getting worked up - just asked you a question which you went all flouncy about. I can only put it down to your realisation that in all probabilty we'll actually be leaving the EU and under a 'no deal' :lol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I'm not getting worked up - just asked you a question which you went all flouncy about. I can only put it down to your realisation that in all probabilty we'll actually be leaving the EU and under a 'no deal' :lol:

..and you think leaving under a 'no deal' is something funny?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

This ultimately rather comically bizarre exchange has all come about following comments made by other posters over night, one of whom put up their infamous ignore list again which contains you, questioning the intelligence of leave voters on this thread. The fact you find the prospect of no deal amusing means that, while not wholly condoning or endorsing those views, I can understand them.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stop ****ing arguing you idiots! Those in power are laughing at you fighting amongst yourselves whilst they get away with literally murder!
Wake up, why cant you see it! You are just the scum that keeps the country running in their eyes

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Stop ****ing arguing you idiots! Those in power are laughing at you fighting amongst yourselves whilst they get away with literally murder!
Wake up, why cant you see it! You are just the scum that keeps the country running in their eyes

So pray WD, how did you vote in the referendum ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But hey, at least we’ll have blue passports! Never mind the food shortages, medicine shortages and the economic chaos it will cause, ‘cause, you know, we’ll have “taken back control”! :facepalm:

"....................the food shortages, medicine shortages and the economic chaos ........."

And to think that, incredibly, some remainers still deny that Project Fear was ay the heart of their failed campaign.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
"....................the food shortages, medicine shortages and the economic chaos ........."

And to think that, incredibly, some remainers still deny that Project Fear was ay the heart of their failed campaign.

Let us rejoice at the prospective increased unemployment rates.

Let us rejoice and embrace the likely upcoming recession.

Let us rejoice at the culling of livestock.

Let us rejoice in the destruction of the good friday agreement.

Let us rejoice ridding ourselves of un-elected European Bureaucrats so we can replace them with BRITISH un-elected Bureaucrats!

Let us rejoice in being able to continue making 99% of our own laws and economic decisions after Brexit.

Let us rejoice in increased food prices.

Let us rejoice at he struggle only lasting 50 years

WHO'S WITH ME!!! AMEN BROTHER.

Can i get a Hallelujah ? HALLELUJAH!!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Project fear? You mean those experts who warned us against self-sabotage? The ones who have been proven right since the referendum? Does the fact that we are stockpiling medicines on a scale unheard of during peace time not worry you? Or is your head too deep in the sand? Also, bit rich if any leaver to mention the tired old cliche ‘project fear’ when the leave campaign relied so heavily on misinformation about immigration to gain votes.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Capitalism will kill each and everyone one of us, in around about way

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Let us rejoice at the prospective increased unemployment rates.

Let us rejoice and embrace the likely upcoming recession.

Let us rejoice at the culling of livestock.

Let us rejoice in the destruction of the good friday agreement.

Let us rejoice ridding ourselves of un-elected European Bureaucrats so we can replace them with BRITISH un-elected Bureaucrats!

Let us rejoice in being able to continue making 99% of our own laws and economic decisions after Brexit.

Let us rejoice in increased food prices.

Let us rejoice at he struggle only lasting 50 years

WHO'S WITH ME!!! AMEN BROTHER.

Can i get a Hallelujah ? HALLELUJAH!!

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Project Fear

There's going to be an EU Army
Turkey is joining the EU
Millions of immigrants will get European passports and invade the UK

etc etc etc

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Project Fear

There's going to be an EU Army
Turkey is joining the EU
Millions of immigrants will get European passports and invade the UK

etc etc etc

You forgot Boris wittering on about the EU dictating the shape of our bananas too!

Jan 30, 2008
Project fear? You mean those experts who warned us against self-sabotage? The ones who have been proven right since the referendum? Does the fact that we are stockpiling medicines on a scale unheard of during peace time not worry you? Or is your head too deep in the sand? Also, bit rich if any leaver to mention the tired old cliche ‘project fear’ when the leave campaign relied so heavily on misinformation about immigration to gain votes.
its good practice , why would you want to leave yourself short , you're making it out as a long term problem for the UK, SOME people don't like change, you fit that description nicely:wink:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here