Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1107677345907908608[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I have to say a nonce of flounces does have a certain ring to it ???

Just got back from a lovely day skiing. I haven't missed anything have I?

I assume we're still full steam ahead with Brexit :wink:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Your opinion is clearly not 'regardless' of anything, is it!?

Through this entire sorry 3-year debacle, Bercow is a shining light, of non-SHITNESS.

I suggest you speak to his staff that were bullied - I'm sure they'll be very willing to break their gagging orders in order to support him becoming a Lord.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1107678476411326464[/TWEET]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If the EU refuse an extension, we could (if we so wished) revoke Article 50, and then trigger Article 50. There you go, two more years to negotiate. Fun times.
That breaks the Article 50 rules as clarified in court.

Only another Government could re-trigger it, so another election needed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I suggest you speak to his staff that were bullied - I'm sure they'll be very willing to break their gagging orders in order to support him becoming a Lord.

I'm not party to his relationships with his staff, any more than you are, though it is well known that his abrasive nature isn't universally popular.

But that is nothing to do with your opinion of him, is it? He is a massive thorn in the side of those wishing to BULLY parliament - constantly throwing up obstacles with all his pesky RULES and LAWS. The prick.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
prorogue
verb
discontinue a session of (a parliament or other legislative assembly) without dissolving it.
"James prorogued this Parliament, never to call another one"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm not party to his relationships with his staff, any more than you are, though it is well known that his abrasive nature isn't universally popular.

But that is nothing to do with your opinion of him, is it? He is a massive thorn in the side of those wishing to BULLY parliament - constantly throwing up obstacles with all his pesky RULES and LAWS. The prick.

Well actually it is. In just the same way as I wouldn't support any minister or government official becoming a Lord if they have acted inappropriately ...... or anyone in fact such as Phillip Green. Nice of you to tell me my thought process though :facepalm:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

There is no gagging orders on them, the ones that feel they were bullied have made their allegations. Strange that they only really started to come out as the Brexiteers got frustrated that be wasn't dealing with Brexit even-handedly.

It's quite clear that he is a bit of a Tory-boy with an abrupt way of speaking, but as for his male former private secretary saying he felt physically threatened...Bercow is 5'5", Angus Sinclair spent 30 years in the Royal Navy! :lolol:

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Gammonball Run itinerary for today made me chuckle:

Middlesbrough — Swainby - In the birthplace of Captain James Cook, the famous explorer who discovered the uninhabited island of Australia (which grew into a country with an enviable record of immigration control). We will meet outside PoundLand in Captain Cook Square at 8.55am.

https://marchtoleave.uk/route/?fbclid=IwAR3GlKHxmtrisJjg2UGv5WIUR8xalERaVO0nTXc2TMzY7d4zAaCI4cwQA6Y

Meet outside PoundLand. :lolol:

News to me that Australia was uninhabited before Cook went there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here