Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
the fact that this thread is fast approaching 10 000 pages says everything you need to know. everyones trying to force a shit sandwich down someone elses throat. the sooner it all ****s off forever the better.

2431 for me. You can change your settings to 40 posts per page on Nsc, which makes life a smidge easier.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ooh oooh ooh. I know this one.

The S Club 7 Party!

Ain’t no party like an S club party.

Here's another challenge.....( not too difficult )

Which political party was created to represent working people in their struggle against the political establishment. Central to the party was a belief in national democratic sovereignty and a profound hostility to imperialism.

Jan 30, 2008
See, you keep spouting them. History will show you lot to be the country destroying enimies of the people and destroyers of our rights that you are. You can not put me down with your lies and filth, we are better than you and we will win and drag this country back to where it belongs whether you lot like it or not!
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING:dunce:
regards
DJ

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Tony Benn . . . . and its not quite correct what he says. Nominees get appointed and approved by elected representitives, usually national leaders.. Arguably better than say our house of Lords.

Is the correct answer.

Somewhat undermines those who spout that all leave voters are racists and fascists though doesn't it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So who doesn't understand that the PM saying we will leave forces the arm of the EU, and they DO need us. Hands up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The problem with telling everyone you need no deal on the table as a tactic is the other side know it’s only a tactic.

The EU won’t budge as they know Boris is bluffing

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
So who doesn't understand that the PM saying we will leave forces the arm of the EU, and they DO need us. Hands up.

Is this like the German car industry will force the EU into a deal as they need us more than we need them?
I dont remember hearing much from them when we were supposed to leave in March

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is this like the German car industry will force the EU into a deal as they need us more than we need them?
I dont remember hearing much from them when we were supposed to leave in March

Biggest export market in Europe of German cars are the British. Can they just turn their noses up at us?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can only see 2 possible outcomes in October:

1. Johnson doesn't get a deal and he is forced to seek an extension.
2. Johnson and the ERG sells the DUP down the river and agrees to an all-Ireland customs union arrangement.

Under Theresa May the second of these had been ruled out by both Theresa May's red lines and her needing the DUP's votes. However, given Juncker is about to retire and looking for a positive outcome to his tenure, given the people of Northern Ireland support such a Customs Union and given Boris has staked his reputation on getting a result I think an all-Ireland customs union IS a possibility.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here