Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
tell me you're having a laugh , wait until the 24th of may and we'll see how strong the EU is:wink:
regards
DR

The vote on May 23rd will not reveal how strong the EU is because the EU is not directly involved in it - but it might hint at the strength of UK support for and against EU membership. Sorry to be so pedantic, but I really think it is important to avoid simplicity in such important matters.......

Jan 30, 2008
The vote on May 23rd will not reveal how strong the EU is because the EU is not directly involved in it - but it might hint at the strength of UK support for and against EU membership. Sorry to be so pedantic, but I really think it is important to avoid simplicity in such important matters.......
SO, ALL THE COUNTRY'S IN THE EU are voting but it's nothing to do with the EU ..............................ok
regards
DR

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This thread [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has the potential to turn albion fan against albion fan in the real world if the thread is left to such minimum moderation. Time to bin this thread or put it in 'other stuff' for those that want to continue the vitriol.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
SO, ALL THE COUNTRY'S IN THE EU are voting but it's nothing to do with the EU ..............................ok
regards
DR

You really need to do your research Ppf - FYI.....

When does it happen?
The election takes place this Thursday, 23 May, in the UK and in the Netherlands. Ireland and the Czech Republic go to the polls on Friday with Latvia, Malta and Slovakia on Saturday and the remainder of member states on Sunday.

Jan 30, 2008
You really need to do your research Ppf - otherwise how can we take you seriously? FYI.....

When does it happen?
The election takes place this Thursday, 23 May, in the UK and in the Netherlands. Ireland and the Czech Republic go to the polls on Friday with Latvia, Malta and Slovakia on Saturday and the remainder of member states on Sunday.
which is what i pointed out in the fact that all the EU are voting despite you claims it's got nothing to do with the EU , you're just trying to point score. oh well never mind eh :wave:
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
tell me you're having a laugh , wait until the 24th of may and we'll see how strong the EU is:wink:
regards
DR

Greece doesn't vote until Sunday, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. You don't know how the EU actually works do you?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Greece doesn't vote until Sunday, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. You don't know how the EU actually works do you?

.... no - Ppf knows better!!!... I begin to think he is either deliberately perverse or lives in a different reality......

As I said.....

'The vote on May 23rd will not reveal how strong the EU is because the EU is not directly involved in it - but it might hint at the strength of UK support for and against EU membership'.

In his world anyone who corrects him is merely point scoring. What can you do?

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Mrs May has thrown the last dice and it's been roundly rejected, we are doing exactly what the EU warned us not to do and that is waste the time this extension gave Parliment, the elections on Thursday are a bit of a farce and will have little or no effect upon Parliment, Mrs May having run out of options will finally name a date to leave and the Tory Party can start to wheel out the blue rinse brigade who will vote in large numbers for that nice Mr Johnson who ultimately will not win and instead somone like Jeramy Hunt will become the next Priminister with October rapidly approaching a new extension will be sort from the EU and so the can will be kicked yet further down the road, by which time Mr Fararge will have retrieved his jacket from the dry cleaners, and we should have a clear idea how well Graham Potters methods are working.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Christ. Brexiter leaps right out of the internet and into real life. Like arguing with a child. Considerably more lucid, and probably less racist than Das Reich though.

[tweet]1130940872445579264[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Christ. Brexiter leaps right out of the internet and into real life. Like arguing with a child. Considerably more lucid, and probably less racist than Das Reich though.

Beggars belief the BBC give these idiots the oxygen of publicity. Tabloid TV...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

As some of us have said many times, Brexters cannot agree amongst themselves what Brexit actually means.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
As some of us have said many times, Brexters cannot agree amongst themselves what Brexit actually means.

This though is the sound of millions of people stomping their feet, determined to get their way. Blind to reason and incapable of finding common ground with anyone else, everything boiled down to the simplest slogans and a binary for or against - Utterly depressing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And there, in a nutshell, is why Brexit hasn't happened.

The fact that we are still going round in circles 3 years later, is nothing to do with Remainers, The EU, MPs or Uncle Tom Cobley. It's right there in that video.

And the idea that getting rid of Theresa May and appointing a 'Brexit' Prime Minister is going to change anything. Even the most ardent Brexiteer cannot come up with magic answers if there aren't any.

So, whoever is PM it's the same question as the last 3 years, what do you want, 'No deal' and border in NI or 'Deal' and customs union ? (Although I am willing to bet that the real outcome will be further extensions to EU membership while Brexiteers keep shouting at one another and getting angrier and angrier, without understanding why).

You really couldn't make it up :facepalm:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
And there, in a nutshell, is why Brexit hasn't happened.

The fact that we are still going round in circles 3 years later, is nothing to do with Remainers, The EU, MPs or Uncle Tom Cobley. It's right there in that video.

And the idea that getting rid of Theresa May and appointing a 'Brexit' Prime Minister is going to change anything. Even the most ardent Brexiteer cannot come up with magic answers if there aren't any.

So, whoever is PM it's the same question as the last 3 years, what do you want, 'No deal' and border in NI or 'Deal' and customs union ? (Although I am willing to bet that the real outcome will be further extensions to EU membership while Brexiteers keep shouting at one another and getting angrier and angrier, without understanding why).

You really couldn't make it up :facepalm:

You just have
regards
DR

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1131088464945045505[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

"I campaigned for Brexit in the referendum."

"Well you're not Brexit-y enough you liberal remoaning snowflake!!!"

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

There it is. They will NEVER be satisfied. Why May and the rest of cabinet, even the likes of Boris and Raab, keep pandering to these nutters, is a mystery.

D

Deleted member 2719

This though is the sound of millions of people stomping their feet, determined to get their way. Blind to reason and incapable of finding common ground with anyone else, everything boiled down to the simplest slogans and a binary for or against - Utterly depressing.

It was the remoaners stamping their feet all round london with their childish 'bollox to brexit' message, because the referendum didn't go their way?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here