Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No, I wont shut up why should I, all I'm asking for is my vote to be respected and for the UK to leave the EU, you and your gang won't bully me off this thread...........:wink: LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

No suggestion from you that the Remain vote should also be respected, so what do you expect, Das Reight?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Congratulate yourself on making no useful point at all while patronising another poster.

It was a tongue in cheek reference to an earlier post. He is not being mean. All taken in good humour.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It was a tongue in cheek reference to an earlier post. He is not being mean. All taken in good humour.

...on your behalf I withdraw the comment with apologies for my error.
I am obviously experiencing a sense of humour 'shortfall' at the moment!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He knows exactly what he’s doing. He knows this sort of language appeals to the leave voters and the likes of Mogg.
Right now he doesn’t need to appeal to the unwashed masses but come GE he’s gonna need their votes so he’s grooming them now. And as past form dictates, they’ll be dumb enough to fall for it.

The higher tax rate shifting to 80k that Boris suggested, is uncannily close to an MP's Salary. If he were running for School President he would be the kid saying he would put Cola in all the water fountains, no homework and detentions would be banned.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[tweet]1055289733574782976[/tweet]

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Aah yes, Bercow. What an odious, self-important spanner that man is.

Opinions opinions, I think the Speaker is a marvellous politician, wonderful in his attention to detail and preventing the disaster which you crave. He'd get my vote over any other Tory, alongside that Gentleman, Rory Stewart.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Opinions opinions, I think the Speaker is a marvellous politician, wonderful in his attention to detail and preventing the disaster which you crave. He'd get my vote over any other Tory, alongside that Gentleman, Rory Stewart.

Well said, and thereby our wonderful democratic freedom is clearly illustrated. I still think he's a pr1ck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here