Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Leave means leave as what was voted for in 2016 no arguments no spin just the facts
regards
DR

As what was voted for is hard to narrow down. If you take every statement of what would happen if we decided to Leave, by people working for the offical leave campaign, you will find that some of the promises make others impossible. There is not a sum of £350 million pounds going from Westminster to Brussels every week, so we can't take that and spend it on the NHS or anything else.
You are going to have to tell us which of the "we could" statements you thought were promises and which you realised were just bait for the gullible, so we know what Brexit must deliver.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The only things to be asked is why haven't the Government /Parliament implemented the vote to leave as was instructed by the electoratet the answer is they're not a Democratic body, thats all you need to know, Leave means Leave :wave:
regards
DR

Wasn't one of the reasons for leaving the EU that they were not democratic enough, and we desperately needed to bring total sovereignty back to Westminster where they are properly democratic?
If it's not true that Parliament is democratic, is that not a bit of a problem for Brexit and taking back control? You'd be giving control to an undemocratic body.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
This though is the sound of millions of people stomping their feet, determined to get their way. Blind to reason and incapable of finding common ground with anyone else, everything boiled down to the simplest slogans and a binary for or against - Utterly depressing.

Absolutely a stream of meaningless slogans strong and stable, take back control, Brexit means Brexit

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
This Government can find £billions to keep the DUP on side then not on side but British Steel they can find nothing but platitudes and the reasons for British Steels failure one that stood out when they said that European customers had stopped ordering as they said they fear trarriffs once we leave the EU

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Err, this has been known for over three years.

[tweet]1130846561829711873[/tweet]

Ah but...………….the plan is to deploy members of the Brexit party in the negotiations, assuming that they get a big slice of the popular vote. This is, of course, the plan according to the delusional Brexit party itself. The sheer madness of such a wheeze almost defies belief. But we are living in the land of make-believe so who knows. Visions of pitch-fork wielding mobs descending on Brussels headed by Nigel on a white horse.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I assume it will also mean being banned from the thread for calling people pricks and thickos ?

Why are you addressing this question to me Westdene Seagull? I have not called you either of those names....
You on the other hand have bandied around crude words both directly at me and also about me to other people who have posted on this thread. I think the latter behaviour is particularly low....
When challenged about your reasons, you have little to say....
Perhaps you can explain yourself to me now, preferably without bad language if you can........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here