Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Okay Ppf.... but do you ever reflect before posting your insults, slogans and video links? I do - and I think a majority on here on both sides of the argument show some evidence of having read and digested what others have written before sounding off....

It's the same old shit from you , I just put up the facts
regards
DR

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It's the same old shit from you , I just put up the facts
regards
DR

No reflection, no supporting facts - just slogans and insults....
Your comments are always simplistic and repetitive. They take us no further in debate. Nige would be pleased with you.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leave means leave as what was voted for in 2016 no arguments no spin just the facts
regards
DR

You keep repeating that , yet here we are after two failed attempts to leave, getting geared up for the MEP elections.
Cheese means washing machine.
Regards
TC

Jan 30, 2008
No reflection, no supporting facts - just slogans and insults....
Your comments are always simplistic and repetitive. They take us no further in debate. Nige would be pleased with you.

The only things to be asked is why haven't the Government /Parliament implemented the vote to leave as was instructed by the electoratet the answer is they're not a Democratic body, thats all you need to know, Leave means Leave :wave:
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Only because of undemocratic loons like you who spent all they're efforts trying to stall it:dunce:
regards
DR

Amazingly, I think you will find the government's own MPs who have voted against the Brexit deal, because it isn't the Brexit they wanted that has caused it to stall.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sterling on the slide yet again. Brexit is truly the gift that keeps on giving*.

*as in giving the economy a kick in the nuts

More erosion of UK citizens purchasing power

Wonder how far back we have to go to see a UK wage rise in foreign currency terms?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Only because of undemocratic loons like you who've spent all they're efforts trying to stall it:dunce:
regards
DR
I don’t want it stalled. I want it binned.
It’s brexiteers that have ballsed it up.
Ya daft racist.

Hearing aids mean spark plugs.

Regards
TC

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I assume it will also mean being banned from the thread for calling people pricks and thickos ?

It’s gonna be great. I can go onto the clean thread and talk with intelligent, educated people with valid opinions who answer questions and then come back on here and call thickos pricks.

Champion.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So where we heading?

Looks more and more like no deal or no Brexit.

Can there be anything else now?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Only because of undemocratic loons like you who've spent all they're efforts trying to stall it:dunce:
regards
DR

The immediate reason for May's deal failing in the house was the number of Conservative Brexiteers members refusing to support it. I don't criticise them - they are exercising their ancient rights as members of a representative democracy - but I am surprised to see you lambasting the ERG hardcore in this way.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Leave means leave as what was voted for in 2016 no arguments no spin just the facts
regards
DR

Leave means leave is a slogan, i.e. spin.
Leave is a concept. Fact.
In 2016 you voted for a concept. Fact.

You, and others like you, are the ones spinning (or simply failing) and not dealing with facts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here