Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why don't all these leave supporters stop f***ing around and tell us which leave they want?

In the customs union and no border in NI/Ireland

Or

No deal and hard border in NI /Ireland

Because it is still as simple as the day after the referendum. 'The backstop' and all the rest is just bollocks. It really is.

Even somebody who's intellectual limit is to shout 'no deal' or 'project fear' whilst sticking their fingers in their ears is capable of that simple decision, Shirley :shrug:

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm a Brit European, when overseas if people ask me where I'm from the answer is, I'm from the UK.

If we broke up our union I'd be pretty gutted

This is an English Brexit, we're inflicting it on other countries in the union that didn't vote for it. Another arrogant miscalculation by Cameron

If we break up our union, I'll be devastated.

It's The Conservative and Unionist Party that's making it happen though. :rant:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why don't all these leave supporters stop f***ing around and tell us which leave they want?

Or

Because it is still as simple as the day after the referendum. 'The backstop' and all the rest is just bollocks. It really is.

Even somebody who's intellectual limit is to shout 'no deal' or 'project fear' whilst sticking their fingers in their ears is capable of that simple decision, Shirley :shrug:

To be honest, most little Englanders on here seem happy to have neither, just throw NI under a bus and if there a war in Ireland let them fight it out.

It will all worth it for the imaginary trade deals so much better than we have already

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I haven't called myself British for years. The UK is anachronistic and England unfairly outweighs Scotland, for instance in the Brexit vote. Yet they are vastly over-funded and over-represented in parliament. It would be my hope that Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland could move onto more mature and friendly relations with the English and that the competitive, nationalistic element would diminish.

You'd prefer a littler country called England ?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If we break up our union, I'll be devastated.

It's The Conservative and Unionist Party that's making it happen though. :rant:

That the irony of it all, the so called Unionist party are playing fast and loose with the future of our union.

I note your comment about living overseas, it does make you feel more British. I have the same feeling living away for a number of years

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This has a ring of truth to it. Theresa May repeating herself over and over again, almost like a puppet on a string.

[tweet]1108832287259533312[/tweet]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This has a ring of truth to it. Theresa May repeating herself over and over again, almost like a puppet on a string.

[tweet]1108832287259533312[/tweet]

An extension till the end of May ?

Theresa May.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Answered that in reply to [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION]. I would be happy if that was what the Scots, Welsh wanted. I am not in favour of pushing it though. It just seems natural to me. I am probably less antagonistic in my feelings than you are though lol! The interesting question to me, would be, what if the English wanted a split, but the Welsh and Scots did not? That may prove as difficult as Brexit, so I am OUT!

:lolol::cheers:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apparently May has said to the EU she will get " her " current deal through parliament and that she has no plan B, EU now trying to come up with a plan B for May as they can see that plan A will fail again. How thick is this woman ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Or

*cough* there is no common view *cough*
Who would have known? ???

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I see of the genuine signatures in the Renege article 50 petition, the largest percentage are from Brighton, good work all You bitter folk, the bulk of the signatories are, of course bots, hey-ho.

By legal, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I see of the genuine signatures in the Renege article 50 petition, the largest percentage are from Brighton, good work all You bitter folk, the bulk of the signatories are, of course bots, hey-ho.

By legal, on our way.

Of course they are. :rolleyes:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Nick Gutteridge [MENTION=21658]nick[/MENTION]_gutteridge
EU official says that when leaders asked May what she was going to do if her deal was voted down, she would only reply that she was following her 'Plan A' of getting it through. It was then they decided 'she didn't have a plan so they needed to come up with one for her'.

20:39 - 21 Mar 2019

What an utter humiliation

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Might need the date changing in the thread title soon ?

It looks like Austria, Germany and The Netherlands may have convinced France and Belgium that it now needs to be May 22nd, not May 7th or 8th. The April 11th notice of intention of European elections remains though for them to agree a longer extension though.

heroUpload_1877834606.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

By legal, on our way.

BOTS only vote remain ? Fascinating.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It looks like Austria, Germany and The Netherlands may have convinced France and Belgium that it now needs to be May 22nd, not May 7th or 8th. The April 11th notice of intention of European elections remains though for them to agree a longer extension though.

View attachment 106323
Yes, seems so.

That thread title needs a change when we get official confirmation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here