View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
878. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

600 68.34%
  • Leave

246 28.02%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.64%
Page 12009 of 12009 FirstFirst ... 110091150911909119591199912006120071200812009
Results 120,081 to 120,083 of 120083
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It certainly is a strange hill to choose to die on.

I have always found it odd to claim Brexit as an economic win. I get the removal of a tier of above-national Government. I am all for that.

That was the refendum mandate. From there the duty of care of the Government was to deliver the LEAST DAMAGING Brexit.

I am still astounded we don't have a plan and roadmap to join the EEA. There is no difference in principle to the compromises required for any trade deal.
    Yes, anyone would think we were being led by a bunch of ideology-fixated, one-eyed loons who would sacrifice the nation's economic wellbeing on the altar of archaic visions of national destiny. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth, as the self appointed 'truth bringer' will doubtless remind anyone who still reads his posts. The notion of meeting half-way and compromise was never on the table for the ERG, nor any of our local Brexiteers if I recall correctly. Most of them were salivating at the thought of the near suicidal WTO (non) deal and then sitting back and waiting in vain for the EU to implode.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      Hold the front page !!!!!!!! we have another Brexit " Victory " !!!!!!!

From your link to the Express.... " Rishi Sunak boosts contactless payment limit to £100 as UK rips up hated EU rule "

So, yet another victory, we can spend up to £100 instantly now saving us precious seconds entering a 4 digit number WHOOOOO !

Was the previous limit " Hated " though ?
      Obviously not as the headline appears to have now been amended with the word 'hated' removed.

Another new 'wake up and smell the coffee' article on fishing though. They're really getting rattled on there now about that. - https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...19-coronavirus
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      Obviously not as the headline appears to have now been amended with the word 'hated' removed.

Another new 'wake up and smell the coffee' article on fishing though. They're really getting rattled on there now about that. - https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...19-coronavirus
      I must admit that the main point in all the fishing arguments has been sadly overlooked, so, it's difficult if not impossible to export to the EU thus costing fish exporters sacks of cash, so why don't British fishermen concentrate on catching fish that have a market in the UK and earning some money at least? The trouble is, we filled our boots with EU money and neglected our domestic market, but of course, that would lead to a drop in price as there is more fish on the market.
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020