Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
All I am doing I reporting a poster who signs of with a Nazi sign off. What is the issue with that? Hoe many times do I have to report their posts before someone does something?

you snowflakes just cant cope wtih the fact that we invetnted the hovercraft and once we are out of the EU who have banned them as they are jealous we will be the envy of the world again for the first time since Bucks Fizz won Eurovision

Regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Priceless, he thought it was in the bag and the PR stunt has back fired massively.

They were 4/1 on to win it I saw. He'd obviously pre-arranged his photo-call/walkabout on Downing Street for today to triumphantly present his letter to May with a new MP in parliament..............but then didn't win the by-election. :(

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
He signs off with DR because he's not allowed to put the whole thing. He posts as a fairy with a matching avatar for the same reason. It's dealt with. Go and read a book or something.

But is it OK to accept it shortend into an acronym/initialism as we all what it stands for?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Boris Johnson has misconduct allegations quashed in High Court

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...as-misconduct-allegations-quashed-high-court/

Pleasing to see our future PM's impeccable record of honesty and integrity remains intact ...

Boris-Johnson-outside-No--012.jpg

... toys being thrown out of prams in 5,4,3,2,1...

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
you snowflakes just cant cope wtih the fact that we invetnted the hovercraft and once we are out of the EU who have banned them as they are jealous we will be the envy of the world again for the first time since Bucks Fizz won Eurovision

Regards
DR

A hovercraft will deliver the unicorn Brexit that PPF so desparately craves. There's only one problem, they can't get it off the ground.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But is it OK to accept it shortend into an acronym/initialism as we all what it stands for?

The only people publicising what "it" means are the ones wandering round showing the ref an imaginary yellow card. It could stand for Daniel Rudham or Dear Rudolph or Dunce Retard. In fact let's just think of it as the last one, yeah?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The seat was 60% Leave and the Farage thought he had it in the bag, showed up to gloat, hid in the toilet and then legged it into the night.

Voters clearly gagging for no deal....

Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.

Genuinely surprised people would vote for a party which only has a single policy to represent them in parliament for four years. I also struggle to see how me manages to slag off politicians as corrupt and under the influence of big business when he himself has been and still is funded by wealthy benefactors who will benefit from Brexit. The " man of the people " tag is hilarious given his lifestyle and reticence to actually do any work other spout inanities.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.

Genuinely surprised people would vote for a party which only has a single policy to represent them in parliament for four years. I also struggle to see how me manages to slag off politicians as corrupt and under the influence of big business when he himself has been and still is funded by wealthy benefactors who will benefit from Brexit. The " man of the people " tag is hilarious given his lifestyle and reticence to actually do any work other spout inanities.

Various people on here have demonstrated that they will welcome with open arms this person who is promising to give them what they want on this issue, without any concern about the man's antecedents and other attributes, even his flagrant lies and ludicrous hypocrisy. They just reply with 'whataboutery'. There is no discussing anything with them, and they acquire the same mocking inanity of their little hero if you say 'yes, but....'.

It used to be said, attach a blue rosette to a pig and tories will vote for it. In this case, well good taste (and I have little of that, sadly) precludes even me from giving an example of what Nigel could be caught doing, red handed, without his reputation being remotely dented among his fawning acolytes. Think Republican women and Trump the pussy grabber. They Just Don't Care. And it is horrible to behold.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The only people publicising what "it" means are the ones wandering round showing the ref an imaginary yellow card. It could stand for Daniel Rudham or Dear Rudolph or Dunce Retard. In fact let's just think of it as the last one, yeah?

Yes, but we know what it stands for and why he's using it.

:dunce::rolleyes:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Genuine question.....
In the minds of Leave voters are the Brexit Party and UKIP equally acceptable options?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Various people on here have demonstrated that they will welcome with open arms this person who is promising to give them what they want on this issue, without any concern about the man's antecedents and other attributes, even his flagrant lies and ludicrous hypocrisy. They just reply with 'whataboutery'. There is no discussing anything with them, and they acquire the same mocking inanity of their little hero if you say 'yes, but....'.

It used to be said, attach a blue rosette to a pig and tories will vote for it. In this case, well good taste (and I have little of that, sadly) precludes even me from giving an example of what Nigel could be caught doing, red handed, without his reputation being remotely dented among his fawning acolytes. Think Republican women and Trump the pussy grabber. They Just Don't Care. And it is horrible to behold.

Indeed, a quite obvious " Wrong'un " in my book. There is a lovely little line in a spoof on the Peterborough Election in the Daily Mash …….

" NIGEL Farage has once again maintained his 25-year record of never winning a seat in the House of Commons in any by-election or general election.
The Brexit Party leader, who has been running for office since 1994 but ironically has only ever won the European elections he loathes "

I know that this time he wasn't actually standing himself but I'm sure there would have been the same result !

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Indeed, a quite obvious " Wrong'un " in my book. There is a lovely little line in a spoof on the Peterborough Election in the Daily Mash …….

" NIGEL Farage has once again maintained his 25-year record of never winning a seat in the House of Commons in any by-election or general election.
The Brexit Party leader, who has been running for office since 1994 but ironically has only ever won the European elections he loathes "

I know that this time he wasn't actually standing himself but I'm sure there would have been the same result !

Brilliant job for him.... he is paid a substantial salary to attend a few meetings and abuse his peers whenever he can.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I completely disagree. The meaning an intent is still there. It is not felt with it has been swept under the rug and ignored.

typical lack of pateriosim from a snowflake. you forget we invented custard creams and the morris marina and with skills like that we will be free to lead the world again once the EU shackels are removed by Nigel Forage and Ann Widdercoomb

Regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here