View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
878. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

600 68.34%
  • Leave

246 28.02%
  • Wouldnít vote

32 3.64%
Page 12017 of 12017 FirstFirst ... 110171151711917119671200712014120151201612017
Results 120,161 to 120,168 of 120168

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You've got all the answers, contact your local MP or the DUP
    Regards
    DF
    No, I haven't got the answers. That's why I'm asking Brexiteers here.

Mind you, I did make it clear I wasn't interested in your "opinion" because you're an absolute moron, so off you f**k eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
    Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      It's not even like it requires a particularly difficult answer, it becomes which one of these three points are you most prepared to ignore

Attachment 134507
      The 'without say' in the image is wrong. It is propaganda created by hard Brexiters.

EFTA states get a very big 'say' in the negotiating process where EEA rules are drawn up between EFTA/EU States.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post

Mind you, I did make it clear I wasn't interested in your "opinion" because you're an absolute moron, so off you f**k eh.
      Oh Dear bitter man syndrome kicking in again I see , as I said speak to the people in the know rather than speculate on a internet forum, we're just mere mortals on here , Chin up
      Regards
      DF
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      Iím not saying itís not valid to continue to debate, however on the Brexit thread on NSC is a waste of time, none of us on the other side are remotely interested in anything your side have to say now or ever, we wonít change our minds so Iím not sure what the point of debating is unless is baiting not debating that we are all here for?

Surely if Iím to believe that many of you are as passionate off NSC about the apparent Brexit debacle then take your concerns to the highest possible level, start a party, press your MPís to campaign re entry or similar?

Donít waste time on this thread quite literally linking media stories of woe that your side will agree with and our side couldnít give less of shit about
      Thanks for your advice on how I should spend my time, which I'm sure was well intentioned. For my part, I'm never quite sure why you too hang around these parts, especially as

a) you write far more posts than just about everyone else

b) your posts seldom if ever have anything by way of substantive contents in them (JCFG , of whom I'm not the biggest fan, does in fairness sometimes try to introduce substantive content as does pastafarian. Would you direct the same advice to them?)

But, of course, we can all waste our own time in any way we see fit and doubtless we shall continue to do so.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
      I don't claim to be an expert, but I think that the current UK's negotiating style stretches the 'in good faith' requirement beyond breaking point. Playing hard ball with the EU is one thing, but we are in danger of accumulating reputational damage. Who have thought that an honourable guy like our Boris would have such a rather elastic approach to such matters? A certain J. Biden will be taking careful note of his position on the Northern Irish issue, and how it plays in the ROI, and might not be wholly impressed with what he sees, one suspects.
      What plays well perhaps with the English right wing press won't play well on the International stage and will gain very little, we're fast running out of friends. Dealing with the Johnson Vote Leave government is like dealing with a demented child

They need to grow up...
      April 2016, Vote Leave - "We know that we can only safeguard business from EU red tape by leaving the EU "

Jan 2021, HMRC - "Cost of customs declarations post Brexit, £7.5 Billion per annum"

0 Not allowed!
      To be clear, I'd be interested to know what the likes of you, Westdene, JCFG, Pastafarian (and so on) think the solution should be to this problem. I am not going to namecheck the simpletons but you must know they are, as much as you know the couple of cretin remainers.

There appears to be no solution to Ireland beyond membership of the CU at a minimum. If there is, I'm all ears.
      Still waiting ?

I expect that's because they want to make sure their proposed solution is really comprehensive and considered. After all, they wouldn't want the solution to fall apart the first time someone asks a question of it. Unfortunately the solution is going to be required fairly soon though, as it appears that Johnson has already broken his own preferred solution of the NI protocol.

Brexit: Government relaxes more trade rules between GB and NI

The UK government has announced unilateral moves to ease the trade in plants from GB-NI.

Northern Ireland has remained a part of the EU's single market for goods which includes following EU plant health rules. This has meant that soil from other parts of the UK cannot legally enter NI, causing difficulties for garden centres.

The government is now temporarily relaxing that rule. The move has been taken without the agreement of the EU which has already said it is preparing legal action against the UK for changing the implementation of the NI Brexit deal without its agreement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56294309
      Bringer of TRUTH JC Footy Genius's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      To be clear, I'd be interested to know what the likes of you, Westdene, JCFG, Pastafarian (and so on) think the solution should be to this problem. I am not going to namecheck the simpletons but you must know they are, as much as you know the couple of cretin remainers.

There appears to be no solution to Ireland beyond membership of the CU at a minimum. If there is, I'm all ears.
      Expecting individuals to come up with solutions to incredibly complicated and technical diplomatic/trade/sovereignty/border issues always seemed a bit silly to me. A bit like me continually insisting individual reluctant remain voters post a blueprint of how we stay in the EU but avoid all the bits we don't like (eg ever closer union). No one on NSC or in the wider country fully understands all the intricacies and how much politics is in play exploiting the threat of Terrorism/undermining the GFA as an excuse to rule out different pathways. Despite constant misrepresentations by tedious bellends on here, my only specific point about NI and Brexit was that the people of Northern Ireland have a democratic path to accept or change the deal if they don't like it . They currently have this option in the Brexit deal but a vote is years away. The Northern Ireland protocol is obviously causing problems on both sides and not working as envisaged so I would suggest bringing forward a vote to see if the people of NI want it changed.
      ďAlone, a country can be a speedboat, while the EU is more like a tankerĒ - President of the European Commission

0 Not allowed!

The other one will be along in a minute with the slogans
      Brexit = Nationalism