Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
That sounds amazingly like a certain SourKraut.Perhaps you should reveal your usual identity?Although he did say he wouldn't post any more,so perhaps you are Nipple/Clamp.

I only have one account on here. Feel free to keep trying to work out which other person I might be. It's obviously tearing you up inside and a completely pointless task :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In the end, given the option, most sane people would opt to bugger off somewhere with no telly or internet access and then completely disengage from the process until this shameful BS has played itself out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That sounds amazingly like a certain SourKraut.Perhaps you should reveal your usual identity?Although he did say he wouldn't post any more,so perhaps you are Nipple/Clamp.

Here we go. I have lost count of the amount of times you get owned on here and then, thinking you’re clever, resort to this line to deflect from your stupidity. I reckon you’re approaching double figures now.

How on earth can you find any knowing characteristics, let alone attribute them to someone, from those two sentences especially as the second is a well used and common phrase?

You really are thick. And one thing worse than thick people, is thick people who think they’re clever.

I much prefer you when you’re in your fantasy mode.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Here we go. I have lost count of the amount of times you get owned on here and then, thinking you’re clever, resort to this line to deflect from your stupidity. I reckon you’re approaching double figures now.

How on earth can you find any knowing characteristics, let alone attribute them to someone, from those two sentences especially as the second is a well used and common phrase?

You really are thick. And one thing worse than thick people, is thick people who think they’re clever.

I much prefer you when you’re in your fantasy mode.
Classic deflection.A poster joined in 2 December claims to know all my posting history?He would have to be madder than the King of Ignoreand Blue Tinfoilhat put together.Load of remain utter bolo������

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
No, the reason why Brexit can't happen and Parliament can't get on with implementing the referendum result is this.

Every time a plan is put forward where we stay in the customs union and have no border in Ireland/NI (Like TM's plan with 'the backstop' in place until they find the magic answer that they haven't been able to find in the last 3 years !), half the Leavers shout 'THIS ISN'T WHAT WE VOTED FOR' and vote against it.

When someone suggests we leave with 'no deal' and put a hard border in for Ireland/NI, half the Leavers shout 'THIS ISN'T WHAT WE VOTED FOR' and vote against it.

As you can see it's a bit of a pickle. If only someone had thought about this before the referendum.

(I'm doing my best not to overstep the line into patronising) :angel:

The Ireland /NI issue was not mentioned in the referendum it was created ,anyway you can`t just blame the leave MP`s for voting down TM`s deal it was so bad still half in europe and half out ,did the remain MP`s vote it down for this reason or to create enough obstacles so Brexit wont happen , The referendum result should have been carried out by Parliment if they could not do that why did they ask the public ?.TM basically surrendered to the EU mainly Germany who are unhappy they have to pay most of the money in to it now .

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Classic deflection.A poster joined in 2 December claims to know all my posting history?He would have to be madder than the King of Ignoreand Blue Tinfoilhat put together.Load of remain utter bolo������

Who has claimed to know all your posting history?

The fact is that you try to confuse people and only end up making yourself look silly because you can not remember what you posted previously. It is repeated over and over. When the inevitable happens you claim the other poster is someone else or go on a personal attack to try and get some moral high ground, and it starts over :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You can read this board without being a member.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
The Ireland /NI issue was not mentioned in the referendum it was created ,anyway you can`t just blame the leave MP`s for voting down TM`s deal it was so bad still half in europe and half out ,did the remain MP`s vote it down for this reason or to create enough obstacles so Brexit wont happen , The referendum result should have been carried out by Parliment if they could not do that why did they ask the public ?.TM basically surrendered to the EU mainly Germanywho are unhappy they have to pay most of the money in to it now .

Is there evidence of this?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The Ireland /NI issue was not mentioned in the referendum it was created ,anyway you can`t just blame the leave MP`s for voting down TM`s deal it was so bad still half in europe and half out ,did the remain MP`s vote it down for this reason or to create enough obstacles so Brexit wont happen , The referendum result should have been carried out by Parliment if they could not do that why did they ask the public ?.TM basically surrendered to the EU mainly Germany who are unhappy they have to pay most of the money in to it now .

I think it was the French who were at their most stroppy rather than the Germans, who always did pay the most anyway. (On net contribution per capita I think we are around 9th.) But the main point is that the EU - contrary to the predictions of many Brexiteers - acted collectively. Maybe worth pausing to consider how 27 separate nations acted with more consensus than one, single nation? We've really come out of this minus the sense of national identity that was the main source of the demand to leave. Well, we've certainly proved that we're 'different'...……………………….

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Also. You alluded to the second account being either mine or The Clamp. I think most people will agree The Clamp and myself have quite contrasting styles of writing. Further evidence that you are just talking total and utter shite.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Seek help. Genuinely.

I may need to, I’m an emotional wreck, just been down to Sainsbury’s and purchased My last iceberg lettuce, apparently Spain are refusing to sell to us after Friday...well that’s what the Waitrose Mafia we’re saying on the anti democracy march yesterday.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I may need to, I’m an emotional wreck, just been down to Sainsbury’s and purchased My last iceberg lettuce, apparently Spain are refusing to sell to us after Friday...well that’s what the Waitrose Mafia we’re saying on the anti democracy march yesterday.

Did you forget the Humous , none after FRIDAY too . Waitrose will be a WAR zone next weekend

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

were - There, corrected for you.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
'were' - There. corrected for you.

That’s why we voted leave, supercilious helmets like you CANNOT stand the fact that the working class stuck two fingers up to the establishment, positively livid .How dare We.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That’s why we voted leave, supercilious helmets like you CANNOT stand the fact that the working class stuck two fingers up to the establishment, positively livid .How dare We.

Oops.... you seem upset. Never mind eh?

On your way.... enjoy your lettuce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here