Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
God. I’m sick of the bellends in this country.

If we have a democracy then we have to abide by a majority vote. It doesn’t matter whether we made the “right” choice or not we made a choice.

Once in a lifetime vote? My ahole.there was a woman on BBC this morning (Labour) who was saying we could go for a leave but retain free movement etc....I’m not 100% sure on this but I’m fairly sure that freedom of movement was the main reason leavers voted out.

This country is a joke.

That is an educated guess though, in polls soon after leave voters placed keeping full access to the single market above ending free movement, many did not realise the cost of ending freedom of movement and that it also meant their freedom of movement was diminished.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That is an educated guess though, in polls soon after leave voters placed keeping full access to the single market above ending free movement, many did not realise the cost of ending freedom of movement and that it also meant their freedom of movement was diminished.

Quick clarification, are you are a fan of random polls/petitions overriding democratic votes?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When are democratic votes ignored/circumvented?

When the votes are found to be illegally obtained, and postal votes have been proved to go missing. When Electoral law is broken and being investigated for criminal activity.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
And those throwing those terms around are equally ignored by many.

I'd agree that the moment I see someone use 'remoaner' I completely switch off from the post. Tedious and unimaginative.

I feel the same when I see unicorn. Its a shame the adults can't have a decent discussion without the toddlers poking their noses in

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Excellent. Another sore loser that cannot admit that they LOST and that someone who voted FOR Brexit KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY VOTED FOR =LEAVE THE EU.

Your about as objective as a pig farmer at a vegan rally.

Conceited ass. It's twats like you and May that cannot admit that others might have known what they want when they voted.

It's twats like you that think what you want is what everyone who voted leave wants.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When the votes are found to be illegally obtained, and postal votes have been proved to go missing. When Electoral law is broken and being investigated for criminal activity.

How many votes were illegally obtained? ... How many votes went 'missing '? Is there any factual proof that supposed criminality changed the outcome?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
How many votes were illegally obtained? ... How many votes went 'missing '? Is there any factual proof that supposed criminality changed the outcome?

Give Lance Armstrong back his Tour de France wins. Prove he wouldn’t have won anyway.

You see what a ridiculous argument this is right?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If a democratic vote was ignored/circumvented that would be wrong. Clearly that's not what is happening, or what may happen though.

Keep up at the back... there are numerous political, establishment, remoaner types campaigning for that

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Keep up at the back... there are numerous political, establishment, remoaner types campaigning for that

Who?

Edit: I guess you mean those democratically campaigning for us not to leave the EU through a democratic process.

There is no campaigning for anything to be ignored or circumvented.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Far from it old chum, as I have stated on numerous occasions, the elite were never going to let Brexit happen, they shat a ****ing brick when the vote was won in 2016, they never expected the plebs to vote to leave, so far from surprised.The good news is that, as from 2300 next Friday this Sailor will no longer be an EU citizen and I cannot ****ing wait.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might need to check your calendar, on your way, with a short delay, or not at all, thanks to May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here