Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But I can't go to Spain without a passport. What part of travel freely do you not get? I thought the EU would be like the UK, I travel freely to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Not to Europe. Also, on another note, the EU is now going to cause paramilitary war on the island of Ireland again, which makes our agreement null and void. That is what they are happy to see.

Nope, the UK are going to cause that.

Wrong again.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
But I can't go to Spain without a passport. What part of travel freely do you not get? I thought the EU would be like the UK, I travel freely to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Not to Europe. Also, on another note, the EU is now going to cause paramilitary war on the island of Ireland again, which makes our agreement null and void. That is what they are happy to see.

They are happy to see a paramilitary war in an EU country? Whats wrong with you?

D

Deleted member 2719

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49706643
how this lot can call themselves Democrats ,unbelievable.
regards
DV

Swinson just proved what a liar she is, she is happy to slag off everyone else but she didn't like It when Piers wound into at breakfast this morning.

The lib undemocratic sound so much better as better party name, who is voting for this power crazy lying possessed woman???

The woman is out of her depth watch this:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...te-Lib-Dem-Good-Morning-Britain-ITV-video/amp

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No we're not, we didn't ask for this so called backstop that the EU are so forcefully pushing for.

Our red lines
We are leaving
They have said they would listen to realistic options
They offered a boarder in the sea

We’ve done nothing

If there is a return to the troubles its on us

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Swinson just proved what a liar she is, she is happy to slag off everyone else but she didn't like It when Piers wound into at breakfast this morning.

The lib undemocratic sound so much better as better party name, who is voting for this power crazy lying possessed woman???

The woman is out of her depth watch this:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...te-Lib-Dem-Good-Morning-Britain-ITV-video/amp

Who needs to click on the link? Taking your lead from such nuanced experts as Piers Morgan and The Express you've obviously won the argument hands down.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Having landed in LA last Saturday (look at me) you’re right, a 1 minute form followed by on landing a 2 hour wait in line to get through immigration [emoji35]

Presumably you applied for an ESTA before travelling though, meaning going to the U and the EU are not the same thing (which I think is the point SN was trying to make)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here