Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What exactly is the twit talking about? Surely the info is completely wacko anyway. The most important 'fact' would be to quote an estimation of Brits living in the EU which is waaaaay lower than the number he quoted. Of course we have loads of Brits living in Oz, Canada, NZ and S.Africa to name a few places, that's by virtue of those all being great countries and us having had a large empire and crucially they all speak our mother tongue.

And when they are abroad, the correct term is 'emigrant' not 'immigrant' which is a particularly stupid error as he is trying to correct another.

Try to be objective when you criticise. Calling someone a twit in your first sentence negates any pertinent observation you may want to make.

People work abroad but are still British citizens which is not the same as retiring abroad or emigrating.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Try to be objective when you criticise. Calling someone a twit in your first sentence negates any pertinent observation you may want to make.

People work abroad but are still British citizens which is not the same as retiring abroad or emigrating.

I am sorry you are offended by the old fashioned use of twit, I do not regard it as a bad insult and indeed am known to call myself one quite often. The tweet is rubbish though, it is made up, fake news. But if it makes you feel better then I suppose it has some use.

If my use of 'twit' negates my comment, don't bother trying to argue with it then.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Explain how staying will ?
Regards
DR

Some is stopped with shared asylum information. If someone has applied for asylum anywhere else in the EU, currently we send them back there, after we leave we probably will not have this ability and will not know if they have applied elsewhere.

Jan 30, 2008
Some is stopped with shared asylum information. If someone has applied for asylum anywhere else in the EU, currently we send them back there, after we leave we probably will not have this ability and will not know if they have applied elsewhere.
Not living in the real world I see but thanks for the reply
Regards
DR

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
[tweet]1119615681245458432[/tweet]

problem with this is expatriate is the correct word for us living abroad - someone not living in their native country. those countries might use their equivilent of immigrant. rather loses the point of the video with that silly comment.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am sorry you are offended by the old fashioned use of twit, I do not regard it as a bad insult and indeed am known to call myself one quite often. The tweet is rubbish though, it is made up, fake news. But if it makes you feel better then I suppose it has some use.

If my use of 'twit' negates my comment, don't bother trying to argue with it then.

I see the point of objectivity has gone right over your head by thinking I am offended by the twit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
[TWEET]1120213875025174528[/TWEET]

Farage

Alternate spelling of the Malaysian word "faraj", which means "vagina".

Example: She shaved the hair from around her farage.
#vagina#****#****#beef curtains#vajayjay

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ann Widdecombe leaves the Tories to join the party with the mystery manifesto, they really are losing some of their finest politicians. Tragic...

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
problem with this is expatriate is the correct word for us living abroad - someone not living in their native country. those countries might use their equivilent of immigrant. rather loses the point of the video with that silly comment.

Nope. I am an emigrant from the UK and very much an immigrant to Spain (as I was in Belgium and the Netherlands).

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This deflective tactic of Leavers accusing Remainers of multiple accounts is very Trumpian.
It really does make you look very silly.

:rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf:
What an absolute mastery of irony!Is Klarse your mystery third account?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Farage

Alternate spelling of the Malaysian word "faraj", which means "vagina".

Example: She shaved the hair from around her farage.
#vagina#****#****#beef curtains#vajayjay

Does that make you Farageseagull?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here