Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Indeed. This misconception that nobody wanted out before the bus and it's all a recent fad is absurd. Also, nice to see a positive take on Clamp's savviness, not all posters would be so generous.

Thankfully, I do not rely on your opinion of my intelligence for my self worth.

So if you've all wanted out so badly for so long, where were the petitions? Where were the marches and demos? The campaigns? Nah, bullshit.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You make a stupid assumption that I 'fell for the bus slogan'. I wanted us to leave the EU long before Farage was ever on the scene - since around 1986 actually. Thought you were slightly more intelligent than that Clampy.

Are you proud of your Leave longevity?
What is important about 1986 in your decision?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed. This misconception that nobody wanted out before the bus and it's all a recent fad is absurd. Also, nice to see a positive take on Clamp's savviness, not all posters would be so generous.

You are generalising. There were many who were undecided & made their choice at the last minute due to that lie. There is a hashtag Remainer Now where people have been truthful enough to admit it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How many 'Remainers' have become 'Leavers'? Does it tell you?

No, but this is a good guide by John Curtice (who I think pretty much anyone in UK politics would agree knows his stuff when it comes to polling, he called the 2017 exit poll bang on to much ridicule at 10pm).

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/has-there-been-a-shift-in-support-for-brexit/

Most relevant;

Capture2-600x312.jpg

Top row is 2016 vote, left hand is how they'd vote now. So around 89% of 2016 Remain voters would vote Remain again with 7% switching to Leave. For the other side 83% would still vote to Leave and 9% have switched to Remain.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Haven't satisfied the first one yet. Once that is carried out, more than happy to have another run at it. One step at a time.

As you say, folks change their minds, as do age groups. We could be in/out more than the Hokey Cokey.

Satisfy the vote ?

Well, you've had 3 years so far and haven't been able to come up with a plan that satisfies a majority of the leave voters. How any more years of this complete clusterf*** do you think it would take to come up with a plan you can all agree on :facepalm:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here